Rematch or Belfort next for Sonnen?

I'd like to see Anderson vs Chael 2, but i want to see Anderson fight Vitor first and then Chael.

Although if they are planning to make Anderson a TUF coach, then Chael would be too much of a ratings grabber to skip.

Re-Match

Have Sonnen fight Leben and Vitor fight Silva for the title on the same card then you can have timing be right for a rematch and possibly TUF.

Let's see Silva/Belfort next. Sonnen dominated the first 4, but he tapped, let's keep it moving. Awesome fights last night.

This is Sonnen's post fight interview after he fought Nate. At around 2:28 he talks about how he rather fights Anderson, and how Vitor will be a much harder fight for him.  And he talks about his plan to beat Anderson, which he did during this fight.

I'm a Silva Fan, but damn -  lets be real here - he did called it exactly how it happened.

mose - Vitor. A very undeserving Vitor.

Seriously! He is totally undeserving, in my opinion. He is as untested as Fedor and we saw how that turned out recently.

timkd - 
mose - Vitor. A very undeserving Vitor.

Seriously! He is totally undeserving, in my opinion. He is as untested as Fedor and we saw how that turned out recently.
LOL !!   ok

Anyway...I wanna see Vitor vs. Anderson.