Rematch would be a step back for Gegard.

Seems to me he beat Chris cleanly. Gegard should be moving up the ladder and Chris has to take a step back.

I think he offered that up as gentleman

In the moment Mousasi was all class, offering a rematch and ordering his corner to stop celebrating.  Once they all cool off he'll realize he just moved up in the rankings.

Agreed. Moose should take another step towards the title

chris needs to win a few fights, and get back on track. It was a fucked up ending

It's great for his contract situation, though! 

Move up the ladder for what? Gets knocked out by AJ and controlled by JJ and DC. Rematch is a good matchup for him.

Wölfie66 - Sure for now it would be BUT they can fight again later for sure.
I have no doubt they'll rematch at some point. Chris is too good to be down in the rankings for long.

Gegard is moving forward towards a title shot silly to have him rematch here.

IronLung11 - Move up the ladder for what? Gets knocked out by AJ and controlled by JJ and DC. Rematch is a good matchup for him.
I think you're confused.

Ktaco - Seems to me he beat Chris cleanly. Gegard should be moving up the ladder and Chris has to take a step back.

Shut up, bitch. 

Gegard said Chris deserves a rematch. A real fighter doesn't want to win that way. 

He will be in bellator soon so doesnt matter

Mousasi doesn't give a fuck, he'll rematch

IronLung11 - Move up the ladder for what? Gets knocked out by AJ and controlled by JJ and DC. Rematch is a good matchup for him.

Errrrrrr...

Damaynevent -
Ktaco - Seems to me he beat Chris cleanly. Gegard should be moving up the ladder and Chris has to take a step back.

Shut up, bitch. 

Gegard said Chris deserves a rematch. A real fighter doesn't want to win that way. 

Who wouldn't want to win by a decisive ko?

Malvert the Janitor -

It's great for his contract situation, though! 

All I was thinking about, good for him

Bigtrain2681 -

Errrrrrr...

Weight classes?  What is they Mr Lung?

The fight was clearly turning in his favor.

Ktaco -
I think you're confused.
Lol sorry I've been drinking. I'll walk away now

I agree. The only controversy is that the ref initially mistaked the legal strike for an illegal strike. That's not really relevant to the fact that the doctor determined Weidman couldn't continue, due to legal damage from Gegard. It's not a controversial as people are making it out to be.

Wont surprise me one bit to see Gegard in Bellator/kickboxing/Rizin next.

UFC dont react well when fighters think they have leverge but dont sell..