Remedial harassment training - Here I come.

Friend/coworker called in sick so I had a little fun with his keyboard.

Phone Post 3.0

Nice lol!

I worked with some old Portuguese guys who couldn't type to save their lives and I'd alphabetize their keyboards...great times!

I can still hear them yelling "HEY FUCK YOU GI!!!" in broken English. GI as GI Joe because I'm in the Air Force lol.

kanotoa - Hope the laugh was worth your job Phone Post 3.0
It's okay. He's gay. Phone Post 3.0

It's okay. She's a girl. Phone Post 3.0

TryhardNobody - I changed my boss's home screen to a unicorn flying over a rainbow. Was pretty funny
I wouldn't work for a guy who couldn't see the awesomeness in that. Phone Post 3.0

Straydog24 - 

Dude, it there's anything I've learned in 50 years on this Earth, it's this - Chicks can NOT take a joke.

I placed an air horn under my bosses chair. He sat on it and got a huge surprise. Phone Post 3.0

bakobell - I placed an air horn under my bosses chair. He sat on it and got a huge surprise. Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

phydeau -
Straydog24 - 

Dude, it there's anything I've learned in 50 years on this Earth, it's this - Chicks can NOT take a joke.
It's okay. She's gay. Phone Post 3.0

kanotoa - Hope the laugh was worth your job Phone Post 3.0

Dont' piss on my fire ya boner killer.

I don't work in an office so I'm not sure what you've done. Did you move the E and F keys? I remember QWERTY being a thing and I think you put an f there. Phone Post 3.0

IDOHARM - I don't work in an office so I'm not sure what you've done. Did you move the E and F keys? I remember QWERTY being a thing and I think you put an f there. Phone Post 3.0
You nailed it. I'm a crazy motherfucker. Phone Post 3.0

Straydog24 -
IDOHARM - I don't work in an office so I'm not sure what you've done. Did you move the E and F keys? I remember QWERTY being a thing and I think you put an f there. Phone Post 3.0
You nailed it. I'm a crazy motherfucker. Phone Post 3.0
It'll fuck him up for a few minutes at least. Like a small boat making big waves in the ocean, this is your fight song. Phone Post 3.0

Those aren't the only keys he switched.

Who looks at the keys to type anyways? I would never notice and still type perfectly. Phone Post 3.0

IceCreemSunday - Those aren't the only keys he switched.

Who looks at the keys to type anyways? I would never notice and still type perfectly. Phone Post 3.0
? Phone Post 3.0

rrg1 - Nice lol!

I worked with some old Portuguese guys who couldn't type to save their lives and I'd alphabetize their keyboards...great times!

I can still hear them yelling "HEY FUCK YOU GI!!!" in broken English. GI as GI Joe because I'm in the Air Force lol.

My boss is Portuguese and absolutely hilarious. I swear if I tied his hands he would lose his ability to speak. Phone Post 3.0

Crazy.

That's my go to prank.

Perhaps my job is a little more laid back than OP's. Phone Post 3.0

TFK I want Sano to Buxton my face III - Crazy.

That's my go to prank.

Perhaps my job is a little more laid back than OP's. Phone Post 3.0
Nah my job is laid back. I have Iron Maiden and Stallone posters hanging in my cube. Phone Post 3.0

IceCreemSunday - Those aren't the only keys he switched.

But you would notice.

Most keyboards have a different shape to each row.

So you would notice a key from the bottom row placed in the top. Phone Post 3.0

One of the best tricks is to take a screenshot of the desktop... Then save that picture as the wallpaper. Then hide all the icons and the start bar. Phone Post 3.0