Remember Andre "The Chief" Roberts?

He was the first guy I played on the Dreamcast UFC game.

I wonder why he never fought in the UFC after the Waterman fight. Phone Post 3.0

I only remember him quitting after a swift beating by big daddy. Phone Post 3.0

Oh man.

Goodridge boxed him up that night. That was The Chief's first UFC fight, and Big Daddy had had what....six, seven fights in the UFC by then?

Goodridge was so much faster than Roberts from what I remember. Phone Post 3.0

Hell yeah! I remember him! Dude was always in a war. Was it the Villareal fight that was a crazy back and forth battle?

King Trav - He was the first guy I played on the Dreamcast UFC game.

I wonder why he never fought in the UFC after the Waterman fight. Phone Post 3.0

I would beat The Chiefs ass with Randleman and his 3 head kick combo.  It didn't matter who played him.

I recall him wearing a t-shirt for his fights. LOL Phone Post 3.0

Goodridge demolished his nose, I mean obliterated it. He made Waterman look tiny, then ko'd him

I see him all the time. He lives about 20 miles away from me Phone Post 3.0

Got my start in MMA with Andre and Tyrone Roberts (along with Travis Fulton and Vern Jefferson) on the Meskwakie settlement in 1996! Andre was a gentle giant. FCF reported that he had incredible agility for a big man. They said he could walk on his hands. I asked him to show me this feat in the gym and he just laughed! I hope he is doing well. I always kinda worried that he'd have health complications from being such a big man. Phone Post 3.0

I rolled with him a few times and he was actually a decent grappler and could wrestle. Very nice and respectful guy as well. Phone Post 3.0

I believe he used to post here. His fights were certainly exciting. Waterman was pretty foolish to try to bang with "the Chief."

Respect to the chief Phone Post 3.0

jmfp - I see him all the time. He lives about 20 miles away from me Phone Post 3.0
He's big but there's no way you can see him from 20 miles away. Phone Post 3.0

Canooke -
jmfp - I see him all the time. He lives about 20 miles away from me Phone Post 3.0
He's big but there's no way you can see him from 20 miles away. Phone Post 3.0

lol at this

Burt Reynoldz - 

I would beat The Chiefs ass with Randleman and his 3 head kick combo.  It didn't matter who played him.

What language is this? Also, the Chief would beat you senseless within a minute with a broken hand and half asleep...TODAY.

ausgepicht -
Burt Reynoldz - 

What language is this? Also, the Chief would beat you senseless within a minute with a broken hand and half asleep...TODAY.
It appears to be a video game reference. Phone Post 3.0

He had a brother who fought as well.

TwentyNineTwentyEight -

I didn't know that! Neat. Phone Post 3.0

TwentyNineTwentyEight -

That was his son Phone Post 3.0

Honesty -
TwentyNineTwentyEight -

That was his son Phone Post 3.0

I don't know if he even has a son who is a fighter, but his brother, Tyrone, has had a long career and still remains fairly active. He even fought once in the UFC many years ago and won a decision.