Remember Andre "The Chief" Roberts?

ausgepicht -
Burt Reynoldz - 
King Trav - He was the first guy I played on the Dreamcast UFC game.

I wonder why he never fought in the UFC after the Waterman fight. Phone Post 3.0

I would beat The Chiefs ass with Randleman and his 3 head kick combo.  It didn't matter who played him.

What language is this? Also, the Chief would beat you senseless within a minute with a broken hand and half asleep...TODAY.
Lol calm down dumbass Phone Post 3.0

Goodridge vs Tank was the original fight when Goodridge fought Roberts.

Tank dropped out with injury and Roberts stepped in on short notice.

The original fight would have been prime Goodridge vs prime Tank, the battle between the two tough, hard hitting, strong, gatekeepers who could beat most of the guys fighting in those days but just could not beat those top level guys like the Ruas, Frye, Severn, Smith, Coleman level.

The world never did get to see Tank

The world never did get to see Tank vs Goodridge as Tank went to WCW and Goodridge stayed with Pride over the UFC.

5 o clock shadow - Got my start in MMA with Andre and Tyrone Roberts (along with Travis Fulton and Vern Jefferson) on the Meskwakie settlement in 1996! Andre was a gentle giant. FCF reported that he had incredible agility for a big man. They said he could walk on his hands. I asked him to show me this feat in the gym and he just laughed! I hope he is doing well. I always kinda worried that he'd have health complications from being such a big man. Phone Post 3.0
Pioneer Phone Post 3.0

Non N00B -
Canooke -
jmfp - I see him all the time. He lives about 20 miles away from me Phone Post 3.0
He's big but there's no way you can see him from 20 miles away. Phone Post 3.0

lol at this

Lol Phone Post 3.0

I could be wrong, but a seem to remember them billing him as an actual indian chief. Phone Post 3.0

He used to live in Tama Iowa.

Vrill -
Honesty -
TwentyNineTwentyEight -

He had a brother who fought as well.

That was his son Phone Post 3.0

I don't know if he even has a son who is a fighter, but his brother, Tyrone, has had a long career and still remains fairly active. He even fought once in the UFC many years ago and won a decision. 

You're right. His son is someone else. Phone Post 3.0

Honesty - 
TwentyNineTwentyEight -

Rudy Papakee is his son, and used to fight.

Mmanizzle -
5 o clock shadow - Got my start in MMA with Andre and Tyrone Roberts (along with Travis Fulton and Vern Jefferson) on the Meskwakie settlement in 1996! Andre was a gentle giant. FCF reported that he had incredible agility for a big man. They said he could walk on his hands. I asked him to show me this feat in the gym and he just laughed! I hope he is doing well. I always kinda worried that he'd have health complications from being such a big man. Phone Post 3.0
Pioneer Phone Post 3.0
He is just a massive human being. He's a super nice guy, but not to be fucked with. I'm 6'3" 215 and I feel like a little boy next to him. Phone Post 3.0

Huffingpaint - 
Honesty - 
TwentyNineTwentyEight -

Rudy Papakee is his son, and used to fight.

tyrone roberts is his brother and ex fighter Just as good

ausgepicht -
Burt Reynoldz - 

I wonder why he never fought in the UFC after the Waterman fight. Phone Post 3.0

I would beat The Chiefs ass with Randleman and his 3 head kick combo.  It didn't matter who played him.

What language is this? Also, the Chief would beat you senseless within a minute with a broken hand and half asleep...TODAY.
Lmao! Phone Post 3.0

ausgepicht -
Burt Reynoldz - 

Bro.

BJ Penn Forever - Goodridge vs Tank was the original fight when Goodridge fought Roberts.

Tank dropped out with injury and Roberts stepped in on short notice.

The original fight would have been prime Goodridge vs prime Tank, the battle between the two tough, hard hitting, strong, gatekeepers who could beat most of the guys fighting in those days but just could not beat those top level guys like the Ruas, Frye, Severn, Smith, Coleman level.

The world never did get to see Tank

Did a piece of anyone else die when Goodridge vs Tank got cancelled?

Everyone wanted to see that fight in 99.

Derrick Lewis vs Roy Nelson is sort of a modern day equivalent of Goodridge vs Tank, you know neither guy is on the way to a title shot and you have seen them loss plenty of times before but you just don't care because you know they swing heavy, heavy leather and give 0 fucks about winning a decision.

I remember the Waterman fight. My wife was a fan of his (wrestling coach and art teacher) and Waterman looked like he was destined to win the fight but then Andre landed the punch that stopped him and sent him reeling backwards before the final KO.

mennis65 - I remember the Waterman fight. My wife was a fan of his (wrestling coach and art teacher) and Waterman looked like he was destined to win the fight but then Andre landed the punch that stopped him and sent him reeling backwards before the final KO.
He was my wife's art teacher too. Nice enough guy. Crazy strong. I remember him sending people's assessment through the walls at the gym (literally ). He had a pretty hot and cold career. Beat Randleman right after the Cro Cop KO. H20 man had some pretty boring LNP matches as well. I enjoyed his fight with Tim Lajcik. When he was on he could beat most guys out there. Phone Post 3.0

*asses not assessment Phone Post 3.0