Remember Blupitt?

His headband was so epic that he had a custom one made that said “sweet headband bro” because tons of members were talking about his headband.

Anybody got a picture of his other epic headband or remember him ? (he did change his name)

Remember when he was taking Herb Dean`s referee class & he was posting here while it was happening?

He ended up failing Herb`s class.

1 Like

whats that thing on his chin

1 Like

Phaka

Are you him OP?

1 Like

Lol, I made a couple romo shops in the original thread that are all gone now. Everything seems to be gone from that thread.

1 Like

Yeah,the original was with Jon Jones right? It was red & black?

1 Like

Here’s the original thread, all my romos were lost when tinypic went belly up.

1 Like

Thanks for that.He changed his name to Spills.I`m going to post that epic headband after this.

Thanks everyone! And to answer some questions, my original SN password is lost and no longer use email associated. Regardless SPILLS is my nickname now. And yes it was really that long ago. I have a great pic of you guys adding a dick in my hand with the headband pic on my Instagram ( should be RyanSpills) also I agree that someone needs to bump old thread. It’s called Met Jon Jones (pics) . Glad to be back! I’m going to be making alot of those videos. Oh yeah finally the Ref thing didn’t work out, probably because I was caught by Herb Dean live posting on here about it…

1 Like
1 Like

1 Like

I just got done going through that original thread.I didn`t realize that he posted his new screen name on it.I was patting myself on the back for finding his new screen name.

Oh well,I didnt realize that the thread was that old.I didnt see too many members that I see now.

LMAO, I made the romo of him jerking off Jones that he’s taking about.

1 Like

Is this the pic?

1 Like

Haha, yup. Thanks man!!

Blupitt is/was my single favorite poster here ever.

You could have done a little better with all of the dicks on the internet.

I literally wasn’t even a romo shop guy. The thread was dying for it, and I whipped a couple together quick with paint. Haha, yeah I don’t have those advanced skills.

1 Like