Remember Gatti vs. Gamache gatti was 19lbs over

All the weight cutting issues reminded me of when I saw Gatti destroy Gamanche way back when. I remembered they said he was way over what he weighed in at and Gamanche looked retarded after the fight.

I looked it up and heres the wiki

Gatti's first fight of 2000 proved to be controversial. Faced with former world champion Joey Gamache, Gatti won by a knockout in round two. A subsequent lawsuit by Gamache's handlers claimed Gatti had gained 19 pounds since the weigh-in the day before and thus had a large advantage over Gamache.[9] In the wake of the fight, boxing regulators pushed for a new law limiting the amount of weight a competitor can gain between the weigh-in and time of the fight. Gatti was also accused by Gamache's handlers of not having actually made the contracted weight of 141 pounds. After Gatti-Gamache, some boxing commissions started weighing boxers a second time.

Gatti also won his two other fights that year.

I saw that KO live definitely among the nastiest I've seen.

He wasn't 19 lbs over at the time of weigh ins though he was 19 lbs heavier at fight time.

NoPlacebo - He wasn't 19 lbs over at the time of weigh ins though he was 19 lbs heavier at fight time.

That's were the controversy was, the fact that he cut so much weight,

And gamache ended up having permanent dAmage from that fight,

And it wasn't a long fight , just a vicious 3 punch combo that delumistroyfucked gamache

Damn that Ko was sweet!