Remember how I said hookers were at end of street?

I'd advise you not to pursue their business. For some unknown reason I clicked on Craigslist missed encounters now and saw this.

Beware!!! Western Promenade prostitutes spreading disease. - w4m (Portland)
Beware!!! Several prostitutes working the Western Promenade (Congress St., Neal St., Walker St., Carleton St., and Bracket St.) contracted a major virus, begins with the letter A, and are passing it around. This is no joke, get tested immediately if you had a "date" with any of these girls in the last 3 months. Be cautious visiting the west end girls. This is your warning, pass it along to everyone you know that visits so they don't get sick too. Thx! Phone Post 3.0

What do pimps do when their hoes get AIDS? Bad for business, can't imagine they'd keep pimpin em Phone Post 3.0

Girly - What do pimps do when their hoes get AIDS? Bad for business, can't imagine they'd keep pimpin em Phone Post 3.0

i think its safe to assume these girls dont have other skills so even if a pimp dropped them they would judt become a free lancer at the other side of town

Girly - What do pimps do when their hoes get AIDS? Bad for business, can't imagine they'd keep pimpin em Phone Post 3.0

I can't imagine highly moral, honest business men like pimps violating client trust by providing inferior, diseased goods either.

Are you HiV positive they have AIDS? Phone Post 3.0

Sounds more like a scorned client or enemy pimp wrote it Phone Post 3.0

It's probably just clamidia. No biggie. Phone Post 3.0

They got Assburgers? Phone Post 3.0

RIP OP

OP, can you post link? have buddy in PDX who bangs hooks on the reg.

Adult onset diabetes? Phone Post 3.0

nevermind...just realized you're in maine.

King Mo fan - Adult onset diabetes? Phone Post 3.0
Worse, its arthritis!

Can't even bend over some days Phone Post 3.0

Ever heard of condoms?

Alzheimer's? Phone Post 3.0

I used to live on Brackett Street. In those days, all the prostitutes were still in front of Mellen Street Market. By the time I actually lived on Mellen Street, there was the community police station there. I even got carded a couple times at Mellen Street Market in my early 30s. When I was a teenager in the 80s I could always count on being able to buy beer there.

BriggsSeekins - I used to live on Brackett Street. In those days, all the prostitutes were still in front of Mellen Street Market. By the time I actually lived on Mellen Street, there was the community police station there. I even got carded a couple times at Mellen Street Market in my early 30s. When I was a teenager in the 80s I could always count on being able to buy beer there.
Well now they hang across the street on congress. Kinda feel bad cause they just look like girls who came from a shit life. They don't dress like Vegas hookers with heels and all that. Just regular clothes. Few of them have those really bad scab wounds on them. Don't know what drug causes that. I wouldn't let them jerk me off with an catchers mitt Phone Post 3.0

There used to be a cop who worked under cover on Mellen Street in the 90s. I knew a really annoying jag off named Hugh who got busted by her. Everybody thought it was hilarious, because the lady cop was a reasonably attractive woman, which should have raised red flags for anybody who had ever seen the working girls of Portland. There was one lady who must be dead by now, but she was a fixture for years. She did dress for work, but had to be one of the skeeziest, least sexually attractive women anybody ever saw.

The cops run a sting like once every 6 months just to look busy. Not sure why they don't just pick a new area. So fucking obvious Phone Post 3.0