Remember the hero Jack Wilson?

The dude who dropped the active church shooter with a headshot in 6 seconds?

Haven’t heard him mentioned in a while. That guy was a bad ass. 

1 Like

He and Kyle would make a bad ass speaking tour. I'd pay to listen to them.

2 Likes

3 Likes

He should get a medal of freedom or a medal of honor (I don’t know if civilians can get one). 

1 Like

“I don’t know the facts—somebody in the congregation had their own gun and killed the person who murdered two other people. But it’s the job of law enforcement to have guns and to decide when to shoot. You do not want the average citizen carrying a gun in a crowded place.”

-Democratic Presidential Candidate Mike Bloomberg

1 Like

That was an amazing shot

Darup -

That was an amazing shot

Thing of beauty 

Fighting -

Lol. Of course you would. 

Charles Barkley - 

“I don’t know the facts—somebody in the congregation had their own gun and killed the person who murdered two other people. But it’s the job of law enforcement to have guns and to decide when to shoot. You do not want the average citizen carrying a gun in a crowded place.”

-Democratic Presidential Candidate Mike Bloomberg

Astonishing.

Dude is a hero.

Right-wing media dropped their obsession with him after he endorsed Biden.

Uli Kunkel -
Fighting -

If Fighting is the opposite of you, then he has nothing to worry about.

VTCO -

Right-wing media dropped their obsession with him after he endorsed Biden.

Weird, because Joe Biden certainly doesn’t support him:

WHITE SETTLEMENT, TX – A law signed by Texas Governor Greg Abbott is being credited with providing a first line of defense for parishioners in White Settlement who were attacked during Sunday service this weekend by a gunman. The entire shooting lasted six seconds from start to finish, when an armed church security officer fired on the shooter, bringing him down before he could harm more of the more than 240 people in the church. In early September, former Vice President Joe Biden attacked Governor Greg Abbott for signing the law that allowed the church security officer to carry a gun.

“It is irrational, with all due respect to the Governor of Texas, irrational what they’re doing,” Biden said in September at a campaign stop. “And we’re talking about loosening access to have guns, be able to take them into places of worship. Store them in sch-, I mean, it’s just absolutely irrational.”

Biden also called for banning firearm magazines that hold “multiple bullets” and that there was no room to compromise with Republicans on the issue.

“None! None on this. I think this is no compromise. This is one we have to just push and push and push and push and push,” said Biden.

That old man was cool as ice. Good thing there are people like this in the world.

DrPeterVenkman -
Uli Kunkel -
Fighting -

If Fighting is the opposite of you, then he has nothing to worry about.

Um ok. Not sure what that has to do with anything but yea, I’d say by his comment that we are different. And that’s.... ok. Weirdo. 

Never forget.