Remember When Congress Approved War in Yemen?

Me neither. And it's not even a political issue anyone cares about lol

I'm glad Obama didn't give a fuck about the Constitution so now we have Trump with "boots on the ground" in every country from Africa to Mesopotamia. Sad that getting actual Congressional approval for war is a thing of the past... but instead we use these various "wars" as political talking points to claim how Obama was benevolent and Trump is a hack. 

Newsflash, they both kill kids and they both don't give a fuck.

Where's the positive energy that your SN promises?

MMA Playwright - Where's the positive energy that your SN promises?

"The road to positivity is paved with shit-stones"

-Lahey

Positive Energy -
MMA Playwright - Where's the positive energy that your SN promises?

"The road to positivity is paved with shit-stones"

-Lahey

Lol   

In case anyone cares World War II was the last war congress declared.  We are pushing 70 years of killing folks without congressional approval.

Z NEDCMK1 -

in every country from Africa to Mesopotamia

Africa and Mesopotamia are not countries. If you mean the countries in between the continent of Africa and what was known as Mesopotomia, it is a very small region.

Great post, very enlightening and really stretching words in your effort to seem intelligent. 

Somalia, Yemen, Iraq, Syria, Libya...

working on Iran

all either in Africa, parts of Mesopotamia (Iraq or Iran), or in-between the two

If you're going to be pedantic at least be funny, educational, informative, etc.

onyx2002 -

In case anyone cares World War II was the last war congress declared.  We are pushing 70 years of killing folks without congressional approval.

Congress at least voted on Resolutions to approve both Iraq wars 

Not through strictly constitutional methods but at least there was deliberation and some sense of Congressional liability.

Z NEDCMK1 -
Positive Energy - 
Z NEDCMK1 -

in every country from Africa to Mesopotamia

Africa and Mesopotamia are not countries. If you mean the countries in between the continent of Africa and what was known as Mesopotomia, it is a very small region.

Great post, very enlightening and really stretching words in your effort to seem intelligent. 

Somalia, Yemen, Iraq, Syria, Libya...

working on Iran

all either in Africa, parts of Mesopotamia (Iraq or Iran), or in-between the two

If you're going to be pedantic at least be funny, educational, informative, etc.

No.

Somalia, Yemen, Iraq, Syria, Libya...

All countries with strong terrorist populations. I don't care if he kills them or not.

Lol at you trying to seem intelligent for a second before quickly giving up and dropping this garbage.

Z NEDCMK1 -

Lol at you trying to seem intelligent for a second before quickly giving up and dropping this garbage.

LOL @ you for making this stupid thread.

Another pointless politics thread clogging up the forum.

Maga 

Z NEDCMK1 - 
onyx2002 - 

The president doesn't need congressional approval to kill people. I learned that in grade school civics.

This, I can't remember the exact number but I believe the president can send 50,000 military personal to an active war zone at any one time for a certain length of time.

50k maybe too much but I remember it being a nice round number like that.

Positive Energy -

I'm glad Obama didn't give a fuck about the Constitution so now we have Trump with "boots on the ground" in every country from Africa to Mesopotamia. Sad that getting actual Congressional approval for war is a thing of the past... but instead we use these various "wars" as political talking points to claim how Obama was benevolent and Trump is a hack. 

The sad part is seeing people mad about it because Trump authorized it. It's like they don't realize it has been going on the last 8 years.

The marines are the potus' own, personal battering ram. 

VinegarStrokes - 
Positive Energy -

The sad part is seeing people mad about it because Trump authorized it. It's like they don't realize it has been going on the last 8 years.

because these are the same libs who chose to ignore facts

Positive Energy - 

Remember when you gave a fuck what Obama did??

Me either.

Z NEDCMK1 -
BruteDion - 
Z NEDCMK1 - 
onyx2002 - 

The president doesn't need congressional approval to kill people. I learned that in grade school civics.

This, I can't remember the exact number but I believe the president can send 50,000 military personal to an active war zone at any one time for a certain length of time.

50k maybe too much but I remember it being a nice round number like that.

War Powers Resolution of 1973

Authorization for Use of Military Force

"can send U.S. Armed Forces into action abroad only by declaration of war by Congress, "statutory authorization," or in case of "a national emergency created by attack upon the United States, its territories or possessions, or its armed forces."

Judge Mental -
Positive Energy - 

Remember when you gave a fuck what Obama did??

Me either.

You'd be wrong, I don't support any Presidents and have been speaking out against Obama's foreign policy for years.

I'm a Ron Paultard if anything.