Remember when JBJ CRUSHED Wanderlei in 44 seconds?

Me neither.

"Vitor Belfort is your winner! 44 seconds!"-Greatest call of Mike Goldberg's career (well, next to "Rutten's taking over! Rutten's taking over!")

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6kun_ufc-vale-tudo-vitor-belfort-archos_sport

He has no chance against JBJ- and this is coming from someone that hates JBJ Phone Post

I dont know what your trying to say OP, because you could say "Remember when Belfort choked out Machida, oh yeah me neither".... this kinda confuses me. Though I do think Belfort has a good chance at beating Jones

Mike Goldberg was so much better back in the day. I don't understand why he changed his style into the robotic cliches that he recites over, and over, and over. He was so much better at calling the fights in the late 90s and early 2000s and much more enjoyable to listen to. I still respect the hell out of Golberg and think he's great for the sport, but I wish he didn't change the way he called fights.

Jones will win but vitor has a much better chance than Chael.  If JOnes or Jackson even thought Vitor was a possibility they would have taken the chael fight in a heartbeat.

Fedor wouldnt even fight Vitor.

Remember Vitor's decade of underperforming and failure after he beat Silva? I sure as hell do.

Remember when the dog monkey did the zebra on the donkey muffin?

Zorks!

Vitor has fought Alistair twice. He has experience with a super athletic 6-5 opponent. I give him more of a chance than most people do.

I recognize the words, but when you put them together like that the inside of my head gets a bit squinty. Phone Post

Ah yes, I watched that fight on my black and white television set.

ttt

hellride - Vitor has fought Alistair twice. He has experience with a super athletic 6-5 opponent. I give him more of a chance than most people do.

He lost both times though.

hellride - Vitor has fought Alistair twice. He has experience with a super athletic 6-5 opponent. I give him more of a chance than most people do.

I didn't know that.

How did those matches work out?