Remember when Nick was "ducking" Mayhem?

Lol

Looks like he did Mayhem a favor and spared him a beating Phone Post

lol

Nick ducked this juggernaut to take easier fights against BJ and GSP.

TTT HAHHAHAHAHA. 209!

No, Diaz caused Mayhem to get screwed over by Strikeforce and not have a fight for a long ass time. Tonight means nothing, he had ring rist Phone Post

Yeah Diaz made him hop the fence and start shit I forgot Phone Post

LOL!!!!! LMAO at any idiot thinking Diaz was scared of Mayhem.

209 cesar gracie ... Lol Phone Post

Let's not think about how people match up and just talk shit. Let's forget the fact that unlike Bisping, Diaz isn't good at stopping takedowns.

I'm not saying that Mayhem would beat Diaz, but the nonsensical posts in this thread that claim that the way Mayhem performed against Bisping is an indication of how he would perform against a different fighter with different techniques is funny to me.

exactly, diaz would have gave miller a beating.

fighter bashing

Had it happened 2 yrs ago who knows.....

That's right nobody ever will because Nick ducked

ShanTheMan - Had it happened 2 yrs ago who knows.....

Nick Diaz ducked Mayhem, but fought BJ Penn, and is now fighting GSP.

Yeah that makes perfect sense.... those two fights are so much easier than Mayhem...... You are very smart....

ShanTheMan - Had it happened 2 yrs ago who knows.....

would miller have had better cardio 2 years ago?

damane08 - Let's not think about how people match up and just talk shit. Let's forget the fact that unlike Bisping, Diaz isn't good at stopping takedowns.

I'm not saying that Mayhem would beat Diaz, but the nonsensical posts in this thread that claim that the way Mayhem performed against Bisping is an indication of how he would perform against a different fighter with different techniques is funny to me.

Diaz actually has very underrated TDD (68%; avg=55%). Penn also had more trouble taking down Diaz than Jon Fitch. Diaz was stuffing Penn's takedown attempts with ease.

Also Diaz dealt with Penn's top game. He can handle Mayhem's. Diaz will initate scrambles to get right back up

And the cardio edge would be ridiculous

role model - What does him fighting small WW BJ Penn have to do with Mayhem?

Do you think BJ would beat mayhem? LOL. You need a schooling in logic 101

Of course nick was willing to fight a guy coming up from his natural weight class. But when Mayhem asked that of him, he nick-tucked, and said he didn't think it was fair to fight Mayhem at 185- even though he had already fought at that weight in recent fights. Nick tuck nick tuck nick tuck tuck!

Because BJ Penn is 5x the fighter.

Do I think BJ Penn would beat Mayhem? No, BJ would brutally assrape Mayhem. Nick didn't fight Mayhem because he said Mayhem couldn't hold his jockstrap, and wasn't even a belt-holder. Tonight proved... well....Mayhem can't hold Nick's jockstrap.

kinkle - 
ShanTheMan - 

Yeah that makes perfect sense.... those two fights are so much easier than Mayhem...... You are very smart....

Justify in your gay little mind however you like. He still ducked Mayhem, even though he likely would have mauled him.

Never said Nick wasn't able to beat Mayhem, which is why it baffles me that he ducked like he did.

ExiledPariah -  No, Diaz caused Mayhem to get screwed over by Strikeforce and not have a fight for a long ass time. Tonight means nothing, he had ring rist Phone Post

ring rist ?

i think you meant ring rust, and even if you did ....

how do you explain rashad evans having a 15 month lay-off and then beating the brakes off of tito ortiz in philly tko'ing him in the second round ? ? ?

role model - 
kinkle -
role model - What does him fighting small WW BJ Penn have to do with Mayhem?

Do you think BJ would beat mayhem? LOL. You need a schooling in logic 101

Of course nick was willing to fight a guy coming up from his natural weight class. But when Mayhem asked that of him, he nick-tucked, and said he didn't think it was fair to fight Mayhem at 185- even though he had already fought at that weight in recent fights. Nick tuck nick tuck nick tuck tuck!

Because BJ Penn is 5x the fighter.

Do I think BJ Penn would beat Mayhem? No, BJ would brutally assrape Mayhem. Nick didn't fight Mayhem because he said Mayhem couldn't hold his jockstrap, and wasn't even a belt-holder. Tonight proved... well....Mayhem can't hold Nick's jockstrap.
You're a tard. lol

If you weren't so busy bobbing your head up and down on your boyfriends penis, and actually watched the fight. You would realize that I am right, Mayhem has nothing for Diaz. You have to be a fucking idiot to not see that.

^^^ Rashad Evans had the Same length of lay-off that mayhem had going into the bisping fight when he beat the brakes off of tito ortiz  

no such thing as ring rust, its just something dana white said once and clinged onto it because he thought it sounded cool

ShanTheMan -
kinkle -
ShanTheMan -

Justify in your gay little mind however you like. He still ducked Mayhem, even though he likely would have mauled him.

Never said Nick wasn't able to beat Mayhem, which is why it baffles me that he ducked like he did.

Because he didn't want to give Mayhem the spotlight he never deserved, he had better things to focus on than move up in weight to fight some fucktard where the losses far outweight the benefits (Mayhem didn't even have a belt).

Nick is fighting for the UFC WW Belt, Mayhem's next fight will probably be on facebook. LMAO, you idiots still don't get it, it isn't considered ducking, when a HEAVIER FIGHTER tells you to fight at a HEAVIER WEIGHT, Nick Diaz said he would be fine fighting him at 170, but Mayhem declined.