Remember when the LGBT people used to say....

Its no ones business what we do in our bedrooms.. I fully agree that with that but instead the pendulum has swung so far it's now I get email at work like this

We are pleased to announce the official launch of We are All Valuable and Equal (WAVE), a new employee network formed to help foster understanding and inclusion of sexual orientation and gender identity diversity. The group is open to all interested  employees, including those who self-identify along the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, transsexual, queer, intersex and asexual (LGBTTQIA) continuum, as well as allies.

This network is connected to the broader Safe Spaces Initiative, which aims to help build awareness of sexual orientation and gender identity diversity. This initiative supports our efforts to continually improve the services we provide to a diverse population and ensure respectful, inclusive workplaces for all employees.

So you put in your two weeks orrrr? Phone Post 3.0

OP, your coworkers shouldn't treat you differently just because you're a GAY. Good luck. Phone Post 3.0

I hope OP takes advantage of his workplace's commitment to diversity

Good luck and congrats on coming out.

OP's new orifice 

I can only hope they'll finally accept me macro penis and all. Phone Post 3.0

Do you work in the non-profit sector or for the government?

I feel like this world is going down the drain Phone Post 3.0