Remember when you idiots called him "Decision" Dan

Now you guys ride his cock? Funny how fickle this place is.

he was Decision Dan, now he's a stone cold killer - it's called evolution

Haha! For once tenors aren't the ones who look like assholes. lol

Never called him that, but I ride his cock! What's your point? It's the UG!

we helped create the monster of today by brandishing him with that nickname

OP is talking about himself

That was the UK trolls, what do you expect from them?

i always called him Dan "Hollywood" Henderson, just because that nick name makes less sense than any other nickname ever

Yep Phone Post

Funny thing is when you guys were calling him "Decision" Dan, he had a better finish percentage than Lidell. It was mostly the BJJ fags.

if you don't remember why he was called that then you weren't really around back then.. imo... because he had a stretch that was just ridiculous in Pride...

BrockCrushesFedor - if you don't remember why he was called that then you weren't really around back then.. imo... because he had a stretch that was just ridiculous in Pride...

<br type="_moz" />

The longest stretch of decisions he had was in king of kings, 5 which included 1 loss. His longest in Pride was 4 which also includes 1 loss. He may not have been able to finish, but it always seemed like he was trying to finish guys, unlike some fighters.

I'm a Fitch fan so decisions don't bother me!

Look at the competion he has fought from the beginning of his career to the end. He only fought the top guys. Of course he was going to have decisions. He didnt fight too many cans unlike a lot of the other top fighters. And he fought out of his weight class a lot. The 99 KOP tournament. He gave up 30-50 lbs in those 3 fights that one night. he was 190LBs fighting 3 guys who weighed in at 230-245 that night.

Trackman 2 - Look at the competion he has fought from the beginning of his career to the end. He only fought the top guys. Of course he was going to have decisions. He didnt fight too many cans unlike a lot of the other top fighters. And he fought out of his weight class a lot. The 99 KOP tournament. He gave up 30-50 lbs in those 3 fights that one night. he was 190LBs fighting 3 guys who weighed in at 230-245 that night.

This. And the fact that Dan always fights hard for the finish even if he doesn't get one. Congrats to Hendo, he's truly one of the greats!

elgringo - i always called him Dan "Hollywood" Henderson, just because that nick name makes less sense than any other nickname ever

This made me really happy.

Trackman 2 - Look at the competion he has fought from the beginning of his career to the end. He only fought the top guys. Of course he was going to have decisions. He didnt fight too many cans unlike a lot of the other top fighters. And he fought out of his weight class a lot. The 99 KOP tournament. He gave up 30-50 lbs in those 3 fights that one night. he was 190LBs fighting 3 guys who weighed in at 230-245 that night.

so true

He wasn't called that because he was a decision grinder only akin to Fitch or McKee. He was called that because any time one of his fights went to decision, it seemed he would get the nod. See his fights with Nog, Kondo, Ninja, Busta.

the man looks for the ko like constantly now
he wasnt like that in pride

VicJenny - He wasn't called that because he was a decision grinder only akin to Fitch or McKee. He was called that because any time one of his fights went to decision, it seemed he would get the nod. See his fights with Nog, Kondo, Ninja, Busta.

This!!!!!

OP has been around since 02 and I would have expected better...