Remembering a couple old forum members....

Big Poppa Schnake and Mike 'Snake' Tome. RIP fellas

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Mike posted as Bloody Knuckles.......

I remember hearing schnake's voice for the first time on one of the bad breed dvd's. RIP

What happened to them? Phone Post 3.0

Kostakio - What happened to them? Phone Post 3.0

Accident?

Mike died in a Bike accident! Big Poppa died of what I think was diabetes related? Any way RIP boy's!

RIP

Let us not forget Frank Edge and Wrekker Phone Post

5, 2, 1, 4, 3

Both really cool guys I had the pleasure of meeting.

Rest in Peace.

FETT_Loadin76 - Let us not forget Frank Edge and Wrekker Phone Post

Yes sir.

All great guys

R.I.P.

caldog

Poppa was feeling bad on the way back home from doing a show. He pulled into a truck stop and went to sleep and passed due to his diabetes.

Funny story about him. He did a show in Evansville In and was sitting at the after party(in the worst strip club ever known the Lucky Lady) and was wearing a Robbie Lawler shirt. Keep in mind this was not to long after he fought Aaron Riley who is from Evansville. So in walks Poppa and Aaron looks at the shirt and says "wtf, you where a shirt like that in my hometown"? Poppa replies "well is someone gave me a Aaron Riley shirt I'd wear it to Robbie's house for dinner next week".

RIP Poppa

Kirik - 

Rest in Peace.

RIP. Anyone that's been around Schnake knows how he'll pull his dick out at the drop of a hat, to waggle at barsluts, compliment his dance moves, and use it to randomly slap at people's drinks, pet, sandwiches, or whatever.

Tell me he whipped it out at some point for you, Kirik, and I'll believe that you met the legend.

Holy poop on a stick, I miss Big Poppa. Quite possibly the best dressed man in mma history.

Rip

Son of Neckbone -
Kirik - 

Rest in Peace.

RIP. Anyone that's been around Schnake knows how he'll pull his dick out at the drop of a hat, to waggle at barsluts, compliment his dance moves, and use it to randomly slap at people's drinks, pet, sandwiches, or whatever.

Tell me he whipped it out at some point for you, Kirik, and I'll believe that you met the legend.

Holy poop on a stick, I miss Big Poppa. Quite possibly the best dressed man in mma history.
You're weird. Phone Post 3.0

Yikes. RIP. I hope God really does have a master plan sometimes... Phone Post 3.0

I had the pleasure of meeting both of them.

RIP