Remembering GSP's Greasegate

NEVA FORGET

I loved GSP.

He greased.

The "win at any cost" starter pack

Bj Penn had a pineapple up his ass and Matt Hughes milked a bull. Fuck em. Don't disrespect the goat. Long live GSP!! Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

JBax1991 - Bj Penn had a pineapple up his ass and Matt Hughes milked a bull. Fuck em. Don't disrespect the goat. Long live GSP!! Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

GSP in a rash guard would still have prison raped BJ that night.

Sorry.

"Kick box with him for a round" was Greg Jacksons advice in Rd 2 or maybe Rd 3 break.

They had his number wherever it went Phone Post 3.0

First Gsp would've beaten bj anyways...just getting that out of the way.

Second Gsp clearly and undeniably greased and cheated that night. Phone Post 3.0

Jonathan Mover -

It was wiped off. Greasegate was a fabrication made up by BJ because he couldn't handle the fact that GSP showed he was the superior fighter in every way.

GSP could have been dry as a bone and he still would have wrecked BJ.

It was absolutely not a fabrication. Phone Post 3.0

big GSP fan here. the vaseline thing shouldnt have happened.

Jonathan Mover -

It was wiped off. Greasegate was a fabrication made up by BJ because he couldn't handle the fact that GSP showed he was the superior fighter in every way.

He probably could have. His coaches didn't think so though. Phone Post 3.0

Samoa - 
Jonathan Mover -

He probably could have. His coaches didn't think so though. Phone Post 3.0

Bingo.

No respect for BJ after all this. Even brought his mom into it. Wtf?

You lost brother. Deal with it.

So happy GSP never fought him a third time. Not worth it.

I watched the ppv at a buddies place with half a dozen people. After GSP won we had an open discussion about what excuse Penn was going to come up with after being completely dominated the entire fight. We didn't have to wait long to find out. LOL

GJdeux -
wiggum - I loved GSP.

He greased.

actually someone greased him...and guess what.....it was wiped off. dumbasses

Have you ever touched vaseline? You can't just wipe it off easily. 

" I AM GONNA KILL YOU, GEORGE!" whahaha, yeah we saw that, pffffff

Rip greasegate Phone Post 3.0

Jack Skellington - 

I watched the ppv at a buddies place with half a dozen people. After GSP won we had an open discussion about what excuse Penn was going to come up with after being completely dominated the entire fight. We didn't have to wait long to find out. LOL

All those things are true. BJ was a dick going in. He didn't train hard. George deserved the win. Etc.

But Phil Nurse rubbed vaseline all over GSP. That's also true.

you're a fucking idiot if you think whiping off the vaseline in the middle of the fight was crucial.
gsp and bj were both warm, sweaty and covered in grease by that point. whiping the chunks off him means fuck all when that shit was everywhere.
bjs guard was sabotaged as soon as he locked up greasy georges.
fight should be a nc and they should absolutely fight for a 3rd time. Phone Post 3.0

wiggum -
Jack Skellington - 

All those things are true. BJ was a dick going in. He didn't train hard. George deserved the win. Etc.

But Phil Nurse rubbed vaseline all over GSP. That's also true.

All over? I recall him placing his hand on the top of GSP's back & holding it there during a breathing exercise.  

One hand print = smearing GSP's back entirely with vaseline

I'm a fan of both guys. GSP cheated there's no doubt, but he would have won anyway. Both guys are great fighters hate to see either one bashed.