Remembering GSP's Greasegate

Oh come off it, prime for prime penn can't even hold gsps jockstrap. And it shower Phone Post 3.0

I don't blame GSP. Phil Nurse did this shit with lots of fighters

whitejoeblowskingconor - you're a fucking idiot if you think whiping off the vaseline in the middle of the fight was crucial.
gsp and bj were both warm, sweaty and covered in grease by that point. whiping the chunks off him means fuck all when that shit was everywhere.
bjs guard was sabotaged as soon as he locked up greasy georges.
fight should be a nc and they should absolutely fight for a 3rd time. Phone Post 3.0
3rd fight?

Why do you hate BJ? Phone Post 3.0

They should feed BJ to GSP for GSP's return to give him an easy first fight back. When does BJ's suspension end? Phone Post 3.0

Without grease BJ would tear GSP a new asshole. Phone Post 3.0

Or atleast tear his current one. Phone Post 3.0

Cant give anyone the benefit of the doubt no matter how goat they are and cant trust anyone Phone Post 3.0

Penn at that time was an early on front runner fighter.  So if he was going to win it was going to be by doing huge amounts of damage or getting a stoppage / submission early.

Early is when vaseline would have helped because that is when the body is dry.  So for any advantage to be taken away from Penn EARLY.............it is significant.

Now, I'm a HUGE Penn fan.  I think that at his very best (training with Marinavich and motivated) he has a shot at beating GSP in a THREE round fight.  I don't think that the best version of Penn beats the best version of GSP in a five round fight.  In a three round fight it is a pick em fight IMO.

The version of Penn that fought GSP was only going to win if he got the stoppage early and that was made less likely to happen because of the vaseline.  I still say that it was not likely that he caught a submission and that GSP was the better fighter that night no matter what the oiliness was.

Jonathan Mover - 

It was wiped off. Greasegate was a fabrication made up by BJ because he couldn't handle the fact that GSP showed he was the superior fighter in every way.

GSP could have been dry as a bone and he still would have wrecked BJ.

Grease doesn't just wipe off. Skin is porous and absorbs it, only to later be expelled with sweat during the fight. Furthermore, your logic is like Lesnar saying he would have beat Hunt without the Clomid. You don't get to retroactively argue for a diminish value of cheating, once exposed. It doesn't work like that.

The greasing was so blatant I was waiting for GSP to pull a "foreign object" out of his "trunks."

Rabid Bunyip -
whitejoeblowskingconor - you're a fucking idiot if you think whiping off the vaseline in the middle of the fight was crucial.
gsp and bj were both warm, sweaty and covered in grease by that point. whiping the chunks off him means fuck all when that shit was everywhere.
bjs guard was sabotaged as soon as he locked up greasy georges.
fight should be a nc and they should absolutely fight for a 3rd time. Phone Post 3.0
3rd fight?

Why do you hate BJ? Phone Post 3.0
im legit curious what a sober greg jackson bj would look like against gsp. Phone Post 3.0

It wasn't even a close fight. GSP beat the shit out of Penn.

"To the death" my ass. Penn couldn't even go to the 5th round. Phone Post 3.0

BJ had nothing for GSP that fight, he couldn't even touch him. It wouldn't have mattered if GSP rolled around in a tub of vasoline before the fight, he got owned and quit. He's just embarrassed as he quit when before the fight he made a comment that he wasn[t a quiter or something like that. He was always a sore loser. He was a fantastic fighter who would fight ANYONE but was a sore loser.

Why no outrage for UFC 31, milletich vs Newton? Between rounds Jeremy Horn clearly rubs Vaseline all over Pats shoulders neck and chest. Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_sakurabas ear - Why no outrage for UFC 31, milletich vs Newton? Between rounds Jeremy Horn clearly rubs Vaseline all over Pats shoulders neck and chest. Phone Post 3.0
VU because............ya you know!!!

No outrage because the term "Militech Nuthuggers" doesn't exist. Phone Post 3.0

Samoa -
UGCTT_sakurabas ear - Why no outrage for UFC 31, milletich vs Newton? Between rounds Jeremy Horn clearly rubs Vaseline all over Pats shoulders neck and chest. Phone Post 3.0
VU because............ya you know!!!

No outrage because the term "Militech Nuthuggers" doesn't exist. Phone Post 3.0
Makes sense.

Back atcha! Cause whelp, yup, you know! Phone Post 3.0