Remembering the BUFFER 360

Buffer Judo Air FTW!

Buffer might just own the world record for distance throwing a frisbee with that snap turn.

Lux Fixxins - Bigger 360 kick flip mc twist! Phone Post 3.0

I like it!

Lux Fixxins - Bigger 360 kick flip mc twist! Phone Post 3.0

off the cage pettis style Phone Post

FETT_Loadin76_TFK - 
Lux Fixxins - Bigger 360 kick flip mc twist! Phone Post 3.0

off the cage pettis style Phone Post

Lol

That would be awesome!

I was there. I saw it live , the 360. Was epic Phone Post 3.0

What a great vid and so cool how Rogan and Goldie are playing it up, even Joe Silva in on the act.

BUFFER is one cool mofo and able to make fun of himself and have fun with it, just awesome.

Buffer needs to develop a unique new signature move.

Something with a Stutter Step or Side-Step combo of some sort, maybe a leg kick to add to the degree of difficulty.

You know Buffer was an extra strong chick magnet that night after that epic move.

Signed for epic 200 Buffer-Move Phone Post 3.0

Why didn't they ever show the 360 on official broadcasts? We don't ever really see Buffer in action.

WoodenPupa - Why didn't they ever show the 360 on official broadcasts? We don't ever really see Buffer in action.

They stopped showing Buffer doing the snap turn way before the 360  ^^^

WoodenPupa - Why didn't they ever show the 360 on official broadcasts? We don't ever really see Buffer in action.

Because it looks super corny

The Buffer Christ Air.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YYTNkAdDD8#t=25

I'm not a mathematician or anything here, but I'm pretty sure 480 isn't an increment of 180... Phone Post 3.0

FlyingSomethingOrAnotherPlata - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YYTNkAdDD8#t=25

Incomplete Tent Person - I'm not a mathematician or anything here, but I'm pretty sure 480 isn't an increment of 180... Phone Post 3.0

Lol @ thinking the space–time continuum applies to Mr Buffer.

Tornado fist for a few seconds then finish bam Phone Post 3.0

fkin love buffer

Kick Boxe - 

Because it looks super corny

WTF? The Buffer 360 is the classiest spinnin' shit I've ever seen.