Reminds me of Penn and Edgar

A guy who looks unbeatable, then someone comes along who just has their number stylistically.

Disagreed the moment Goldy said that, since I feel BJ won their first fight.

Dillashaw didn't eek by Barao, he finished him. Twice now. Phone Post 3.0

Did Goldy say that? First intelligent thing he's said.

Yeah, penn won the first, lost the second, was obliterated in the third. There was doubt about whether Edgar would win any of them.

There was little to suggest that dillashaw would lose the rematch based on the result of the first fight. Phone Post 3.0

He may not have finished him, but after the first two, they could have fought 3 more times and I don't think even Penn would have expected him to win.

ipponssting - Yeah, penn won the first, lost the second, was obliterated in the third. There was doubt about whether Edgar would win any of them.

There was little to suggest that dillashaw would lose the rematch based on the result of the first fight. Phone Post 3.0

Penn lost all of them, by increasing margins. Barao could have been unable to recover from the big punch landed early on in the first fight.

misterw - He may not have finished him, but after the first two, they could have fought 3 more times and I don't think even Penn would have expected him to win.
Penn won the first fight all day. Phone Post 3.0

As much as I can't stand Goldberg, I thought that was a reasonable comparison. It still boggles my mind how anyone can think BJ won the first. I don't say that in a disrespectful way whatsoever, I just can't see it that way (even when I have tried) under UFC scoring.

First fight was weird that way -- I thought most of the rounds were close. I could almost see how some people thought Penn won on the bigger shots, but I can also see the 50-45 score with Edgar edging the rounds.

Easy goldy Phone Post 3.0

BJ lost every fight so stop gobbling on his knob Phone Post 3.0

Buck Nasty - BJ lost every fight so stop gobbling on his knob Phone Post 3.0
Go back to lurking Phone Post 3.0

TheEmperorRises - Disagreed the moment Goldy said that, since I feel BJ won their first fight.

Dillashaw didn't eek by Barao, he finished him. Twice now. Phone Post 3.0

It doesn't matter, Edgar broke him mentally in their second fight and beat him easily.

Fight 3 was even more lopsided.

It wasn't stylistic either, Edgar was just a better fighter.

TheEmperorRises -
Sorry that Edger took away your butt buddies belt but he won, all three times. Phone Post 3.0

Buck Nasty -
TheEmperorRises -
Sorry that Edger took away your butt buddies belt but he won, all three times. Phone Post 3.0
Is that supposed to hurt my feelings..? Phone Post 3.0

TheEmperorRises -
Buck Nasty -
TheEmperorRises -
Is that supposed to hurt my feelings..? Phone Post 3.0
No not really cause there's no place for feelings on here. Phone Post 3.0

Okay - I had him winning, but it's the judges' decision that counts. Phone Post 3.0