Removing shin in bicep control?

I was wondering if anyone out there could answer this question:

Let's say that you are in someone's guard and he grabs your wrist and with the same side leg he pushes your bicep back with his shin and puts that leg on your hip.

For example, he grabs your left wrist with his right hand, puts his right foot on your left hip and pushes your left bicep back with his right shin.

How do you get out of this type of guard control?

Thanks in advance,

jonpall.

With a double or a single leg?

ttt

Push the opposite leg down with you opposite hand and pass to 1/2 or all the way. Shove the other leg between your legs. Or just sit up and start over.

Thanks, Chris. Anyone else want to chime in?

ttt

I don't "chime in" after Chris Brennan. :)

take your wrist back

What I do in this position is to force his right foot down with my arm and trap it under my left thigh (in a half butterfly guard). This sets up a defense against him going for a triangle when you snatch your hand free. Once in the half butterfly guard, I will do one of 2 or 3 passes.

Peace-
Cam

"For example, he grabs your left wrist with his right hand, puts his right foot on your left hip and pushes your left bicep back with his right shin."

In MMA that seems like it would just create space and tie up one of their arms making it easier to land strikes with your free hand so in that case I wouldnt even try to get out of it. If your just grappling Brennans pass to half guard sounds like it would be pretty easy and practical or if the full pass is open then take that but I dont see that being very easy.

LOL@ Mcleod. Cmon man chime in. Mine was just one opinion.

Westside-

I watched Bushido last night and was impressed by you. Not only your skill but your reserve... I would have torn that bastard's arm off if I had caught him in a hammerlock after he tapped and then refused to admit it.
Very nice performance and very nice control.

Peace-
Cam

There's few things you can do. If you just want to disengage then put your right shin on his butt (since his guard is onpen) and pull you left arm back.

Orion mentioned that you can put it on your left thigh which is very good. You could also put that foot all the way to your right hip and proceed to pass. It helps to lift your butt up (which removes the foot on your hip) and walk around a little in order to put that foot on your right hip.

Finally, you can try to "collapse" the shin by taking your left shoulder and putting pressure on the side of his shin/leg and pressure it downwards so that his shin becomes parallel to the ground. It will help to walk to his right side as you put this pressure. From here you are in a good position to pass

Several right hands would be my choice, or in straight grappling stack up, put the top of your head in his face, use your free hand to pass his left leg between yours.

But then I'm odd.

"I don't "chime in" after Chris Brennan. :)"

Post of the fucking year.

"I guess alot of the no-belts on this forum have better advice than Chris Brennan and feel their views are needed after he has given his thoughts."

"LOL@ Mcleod. Cmon man chime in. Mine was just one opinion."

Its all good here.

Cmon Robin, everyone has different attacks and defenses. I could have put 5 different things down but that wouldn't make it very fun for anyone else now would it.

YA! .... what Chris Brennan said!