Renan just got punked at weigh ins

Walked right into Jeremy and got pushed back about 3-4 feet

22:00 minutes in about. Even Joe silva looks worried for Renan Phone Post 3.0

https://youtu.be/ZcxP1ZTg3m8 Phone Post 3.0

Such a meany :-( Phone Post 3.0

hopefully he'll be a little more alert during the fight

not quite a mcgregor flinch level punking though

Didnt really get punked. People get close for staredowns all the time, Barao casually strolled to the middle and Stephens pushed him while he wasnt even looking lol.

Punked or Jeremy capitalized on an opportunity to be a douche? Phone Post 3.0

Stephens late first or early second, Renan is shot imo. He's a lot more tentative and I think his urge to scrap and the high Muay Thai guard Stephens can slip a big hook behind his guard an I'm not so sure he recovers . We will see good fight tho

lol Jeremy has fought monsters. I doubt he's afraid of anyone. He's not gonna take shit from anyone. Phone Post 3.0

Jeremy Stephens is a world class fighter. Renan better come ready. Phone Post 3.0

Rafael Dos Anjos knows how good Stephens. Phone Post 3.0

Tomorrow will be fun im excited to see stephens fight a former top p4p fighter.

Looks like he caught barao off balance Phone Post 3.0

CM punked?

Renans never fought anybody with the power Jeremy has. I think Jeremy puts his lights out. Phone Post 3.0

Eisenberg - 

Didnt really get punked. People get close for staredowns all the time, Barao casually strolled to the middle and Stephens pushed him while he wasnt even looking lol.

Thats not accurate at all.

Barao just got his first taste of the horsepower differential between Bantamweight and Featherweight. Phone Post 3.0

My highguy theory: Barao stepped off the scale looking to get in Stephens' face, but looked down for a second to adjust his shorts when walking towards him. At the same time, Stephens took a couple steps in for the face off. Saw Barao coming in hot and pushed him back. Barao wasn't expecting the push at all (still adjusting his shorts a bit) and flew back a couple steps. No punking, Barao still TKO's him in the 2nd

Pura Vida -
Eisenberg - 

Thats not accurate at all.
Looked pretty accurate to me Phone Post 3.0

I hope Stephens loses, everytime he opens his mouth he says something stupid, and this just showed me he's kind of a dick too. 

Dick move by Stephens, WAR Barao!