Renan just got punked at weigh ins

Dana's beard, doe. Phone Post 3.0

hitler drove a prius -

My highguy theory: Barao stepped off the scale looking to get in Stephens' face, but looked down for a second to adjust his shorts when walking towards him. At the same time, Stephens took a couple steps in for the face off. Saw Barao coming in hot and pushed him back. Barao wasn't expecting the push at all (still adjusting his shorts a bit) and flew back a couple steps. No punking, Barao still TKO's him in the 2nd

No. So much no. Stevens takes his butthole. Phone Post 3.0

Almeida with the Tony Ferguson glasses.

Cody via KO in the 3rd.. Phone Post 3.0

Fabes - lol Jeremy has fought monsters. I doubt he's afraid of anyone. He's not gonna take shit from anyone. Phone Post 3.0
This, hoping he KOs Barao Phone Post 3.0

mijo - Rafael Dos Anjos knows how good Stephens. Phone Post 3.0
Jeremy Stephens has nothing for RDA nowadays. Phone Post 3.0

Barao by KO, atleast you fanboys can look back on the weigh in and watch stephens "punk" barao, after Barao flatlines him in the actual fight. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, Stephens was being a douche there. Phone Post 3.0

Can't wait to see Renan sleep Stephens Phone Post 3.0

shifty1watchim - Barao by KO, atleast you fanboys can look back on the weigh in and watch stephens "punk" barao, after Barao flatlines him in the actual fight. Phone Post 3.0
Stephens only been ko'd once in his career, I think he's gonna wreck Barao honestly Phone Post 3.0

Dick move, definitely pulling for Barao after this classless showing.

Jump Kick - Dick move, definitely pulling for Barao after this classless showing.

So he should have just let him walk into his face? lmao, pussified.

Barao is gonna knock the fuck out of Jeremy Phone Post 3.0

VanCity_KO -
VanCity_KO -
martialartsforlife -
Pura Vida -
Eisenberg - 

Didnt really get punked. People get close for staredowns all the time, Barao casually strolled to the middle and Stephens pushed him while he wasnt even looking lol.

Thats not accurate at all.
Looked pretty accurate to me Phone Post 3.0
How do you go in for a "Stare Down" not looking????

I'm confused Phone Post 3.0
Seriously though........ Phone Post 3.0

?

He was getting in position to do a staredown and for some reason was looking at the ground while walking up. That's not hard to understand at all. Obviously Barao wanted to do one of those awkward super close staredowns and Stephens pushed him before he had the time.

You must get confused pretty often. I hope there is someone to look after you so you don't end up in the middle of the street at 2 am in your underwear wondering why you feel cold.

BrckNoHitBk -
Jump Kick - Dick move, definitely pulling for Barao after this classless showing.

So he should have just let him walk into his face? lmao, pussified.

He should have retreated into the nearest local safe space facility.

shaqitup - Punked or Jeremy capitalized on an opportunity to be a douche? Phone Post 3.0
Yeah that was pure douchebag there. Phone Post 3.0

Brock Lobster - Barao is gonna knock the fuck out of Jeremy Phone Post 3.0

Only has 8 ko's in 36 fights with the last being 2 years ago. Won't happen this fight

VanCity_KO -
martialartsforlife -
Pura Vida -
Eisenberg - 

Didnt really get punked. People get close for staredowns all the time, Barao casually strolled to the middle and Stephens pushed him while he wasnt even looking lol.

Thats not accurate at all.
Looked pretty accurate to me Phone Post 3.0
How do you go in for a "Stare Down" not looking????

I'm confused Phone Post 3.0
Maybe he was distracted by a nice pair of titties in the crowd. Phone Post 3.0

Can't wait to come back to this thread after Jeremy stiffens him. I have no problem with what he did. No need to come bum rushing into his grill Phone Post 3.0

Jessica Eye's ass ftw. Better than Mischa I'd say. Phone Post 3.0