Renato Laranja Conneticut Seminar

Hespect 

Subd for later Phone Post

very funny

joe hogan imo

Why is he wasting their time? They paid for this?

-jk

More please! Phone Post

all jokes aside, he is fucking hilarious, but is he a legit black belt and would you class him a high level bb? Phone Post

Wet Fish -  all jokes aside, he is fucking hilarious, but is he a legit black belt and would you class him a high level bb? Phone Post

he subbed rickson b4..renato is no joke

J-Tee -
Wet Fish -  all jokes aside, he is fucking hilarious, but is he a legit black belt and would you class him a high level bb? Phone Post

Also a 27x mundial champ... 27x!!!! Phone Post

Really!?this is funny!? Phone Post

Even Vinny  hespects and is intimidated by Renato go to 15 min mark

J-Tee -

armbar? Phone Post

Wet Fish - 
J-Tee -

armbar? Phone Post
there was a vhs floating around a few years back that shows the sub but essentially it was a spinning kimura ala sakuraba vs. renzo, iirc

TTT FOR HENACH

^^damn....

ttt

I met a Brazilian black belt in town recently, and he was telling me about how he hurt his knee and his shoulder and how he had gone to a physical therapist for "hee-hab"...

It was so awesome I can barely describe it, I felt like I was in one of these videos and the spirit of Mestre Laranja was right next to me, nodding his head with his arms crossed.

Everyone in the room seemed like they were being held at gunpoint by the taliban.

-jk

Hilarious