Renato Laranja reviews movies with Gracie Barra bb

Yeah!

the grappling with takeya and the instrumental to above the clouds combo is brilliant

TTT for gang starr and awesome roll with mizugaki. Don't really care for this renato thing to be honest.. But been a fan for years now keep at it man Phone Post

the Renato thing is played out son. Nice roll though, really dug that. He looked like he was gettin frustrated. I was wondering about you losing some affiliates, Eddie. Are you worried about that? We used to have one about an hour down the road here from Philly but last I heard they was a yamasaki affiliate now.

ttt

4later Phone Post

Ray Cappa - the Renato thing is played out son. Nice roll though, really dug that. He looked like he was gettin frustrated. I was wondering about you losing some affiliates, Eddie. Are you worried about that? We used to have one about an hour down the road here from Philly but last I heard they was a yamasaki affiliate now.
Photobucket

That last mini film you put on here was well produced and pretty entertaining.. I don't like corny shit and you managed to impress me Phone Post

Eddie you've been on a roll with the material lately. This might have been my favorite MTS so far... that session with Mizugaki was pretty entertaining to watch!

Awesome Eddie, Renato fucking rules. Fuck the guy who said it's played out. We love Renato! Looking forward to Renato annoying Joe Rogan again in the near future.

Ray Cappa - the Renato thing is played out son. Nice roll though, really dug that. He looked like he was gettin frustrated. I was wondering about you losing some affiliates, Eddie. Are you worried about that? We used to have one about an hour down the road here from Philly but last I heard they was a yamasaki affiliate now.

Is this guy really calling 27x Mundial World Champion "played out"?

Show some respect. Phone Post

TTT for Renato.. Phone Post

Subbed Phone Post

sub... and fuck that played out shit.... no, the mother fucking renato saga! AGAIN

TTt for remato fucking gold and I think he's hilarious keep it coming him n Joey Diaz seems like it could b amazing together and for this Team GDP
18 hours ago
the grappling with takeya and the instrumental to above the clouds combo is brilliant Phone Post

lol at Milk Duds

I love Renato! Yay!