Rener vs Ryron

No clue if they both seem to let go of submissions when they do these publicly but it certainly seems lie Ryron is the dominant one.

ttt

Ryron has recently become my favourite instructor of technique (overall, not between the two).  So I've been watching quite a bit of him.

I can't explain exactly why but I've formed the opinion that Ryron is a better grappler than his brother. Some off-hand comments between them here and there and seeing how they both move.

Close to baseless reasoning but that's my view on this important matter.

Red Stuff -

Ryron has recently become my favourite instructor of technique (overall, not between the two).  So I've been watching quite a bit of him.

I can't explain exactly why but I've formed the opinion that Ryron is a better grappler than his brother. Some off-hand comments between them here and there and seeing how they both move.

I agree.

Id like to catch one of his seminars sometime 

Red Stuff - 

no secret.

Rener is the little brother and admits, ryron is better.

There is a vid of ryron tapping rener in a real roll

I don't remember the video, but I remember Rener saying he has only tapped Ryron 2-3 times in their entire time training. So to say Ryron is likely the superior grappler of the two makes sense to me.