Rental car question

GettaJaab - Try that code above. Phone Post 3.0
Thanxs any other codes to try? Phone Post 3.0

GettaJaab -
cswhitey321 -
GettaJaab - From my sister:

Hertz 1736927. I'll get you sweet ones for budget and Avis tomorrow.
Who's it for?

I'm gonna tell her it's for a friend who can no longer give handjobs. That'll play the sympathy card real nice. Phone Post 3.0

sent you a PM
I never use the website... Says I have to be your friend before I can reply to PM, but then won't let me friend request you.

Message received. Hit me up as you get closer to trip. I can get better codes. Phone Post 3.0
Why not just have your sister add him to her friends and family list? If she's with hertz thats a 40% discount and 12.99$ per day loss damage waiver(fucking get it, trust me). Phone Post 3.0

RyannVonDoom -
GettaJaab -
cswhitey321 -
GettaJaab - From my sister:

Who's it for?

I'm gonna tell her it's for a friend who can no longer give handjobs. That'll play the sympathy card real nice. Phone Post 3.0

sent you a PM
I never use the website... Says I have to be your friend before I can reply to PM, but then won't let me friend request you.

Message received. Hit me up as you get closer to trip. I can get better codes. Phone Post 3.0
Why not just have your sister add him to her friends and family list? If she's with hertz thats a 40% discount and 12.99$ per day loss damage waiver(fucking get it, trust me). Phone Post 3.0
She's with budget. Phone Post 3.0

TTT for Budget and Avis

Buy a used car from Craigslist. Go on road trip. sell car for exactly what you paid for it on Craigslist when done. Phone Post 3.0

I work for Enterprise. I'll see what I can do. No problem putting you on a friends and family deal. 7.50 damage waiver, haha. I'm just super lazy about making reservations for friends and family because I do it all day. We have till April though.Shoot me a pm with your email. Can muds get PMs, used to being blue.

You'd be better off doing a round trip. Don't tell them you're taking the car out of state or you'll be charged mileage versus local they'll give you unlimited. So if you're doing off in another state they'll obviously know the car is leaving state. I rented an SUV for a couple of my employees to drive out to Chicago from cali and back (scared to fly) $800 for 3 weeks. Would have been double to drop it in Chicago. And you only need the cheap insurance they offer the one that's around $7 a day. My Brother is a manager for enterprise rent a car. Phone Post 3.0

quickfix - I work for Enterprise. I'll see what I can do. No problem putting you on a friends and family deal. 7.50 damage waiver, haha. I'm just super lazy about making reservations for friends and family because I do it all day. We have till April though.Shoot me a pm with your email. Can muds get PMs, used to being blue.
Looking to get a rental car tomorrow

Magicalray@aol.com Phone Post 3.0

Ray Elbe - 
quickfix - I work for Enterprise. I'll see what I can do. No problem putting you on a friends and family deal. 7.50 damage waiver, haha. I'm just super lazy about making reservations for friends and family because I do it all day. We have till April though.Shoot me a pm with your email. Can muds get PMs, used to being blue.
Looking to get a rental car tomorrow

Magicalray@aol.com Phone Post 3.0

Just saw this Ray but I sent you an email.

Thanxs braddah email sent Phone Post 3.0

To OP-

Best rate I can get would be $798.13 for two weeks in April going from San Francisco to Seattle. That includes a drop fee of $305 and damage waiver on the vehicle. Lemme know, good luck.

I always forget that "buy here, sell there" idea when I want to do shit like this. I should try that next time.

GettaJaab - From my sister:

Who's it for?

Cheapest car I found. Voted up! Phone Post 3.0