Renzo to face possibly Hughes in UFC

how you guys think Renzo is gonna do at age 42?

no interest or comments about Renzo debuting in the UFC?

How old will Renzo be when he makes his UFC debut?

smart asses. i don't know why it double posts when i start a thread.

42 is young for a gracie

lol...asses

Renzo wins.

42 is young for a Gracie

What I wanna know is...

how you guys think Renzo is gonna do at age 43!?!?!?

Hughes shold be fighting BJ or I would rather see Hughes fight Carlos Newton again.

couple threads on this last week, is reason for so few posts, I would link the thread I posted on from my subscriptions, but not sure how to do this.

I am hoping that Dana and Lorenzo floated this rumor because they are going to put this on the NYE weekend card (which obviously needs a shot in the arm) 

^because it is traditionally the biggest show of the year and has no clear cut main event draw, throw in Gracie v Hughes in a legends match, put Miller/Griffin & one other on Spike, and the 3 marquee fights make up for the absent MW &/or HW title fight.

I would love to see UFC Primetime: Renzo vs Hughes !!!

last week called they want there threads back

mcpeepants232003 - 
savage animal -  ^because it is traditionally the biggest show of the year and has no clear cut main event draw, throw in Gracie v Hughes in a legends match, put Miller/Griffin & one other on Spike, and the 3 marquee fights make up for the absent MW &/or HW title fight.

I would love to see UFC Primetime: Renzo vs Hughes !!!

fair enough and you are right that the card may not be that big of a draw but for hardcore fans it's a must see. Every fight on the main card is a solid match up and all of them could produce fireworks.
every card is a must see for hardcore fans. Sadly without substantial promotion, Renzo v Hughes will only draw additional hardcore/longtime/old school fans. No fault of UFC's here, champs are all hurt, shame Silva/Belfort AND Marquardt/Hendo are no longer happening here, not to mention the (once) rescheduled HW title fight that was to save the card.

They are just trying to feed Hughes a win.

sanno - last week called they want there threads back

9 days ago, and this is thread number 5 on it. maybe look for the opinion on one of those threads.

I'd actually like to see this fight.

CombatsportsofDEATH - 
The Horror -  I'd actually like to see this fight.

Stamina would be the only issue, but it is for Hughes as well. Hughes is no doubt stronger, but Renzo has better standup and I'd like to see him work off his back, even at his age.

Hevenge for Hoyce?

I think Matt would stop him, but you never know.