Renzo's family is black

On the MMA.TV Gold Events schedule it states clearly:

11/20 Smnr Renzo Gracie and a few of his family members, all Black Pa

That's cool that Renzo is open minded and proud of his family no matter what the color

"...they are so Brazilian, and they are so black."

Definitely cutting edge.

lol, I was gonna make this thread a few days back, but thought better of it, because of all the rampant reverse racism.

My comedic talent cannot be denied.

Maybe you should of thought better of it out of respect for Renzo.

douchebag

TPK is not a douchebag.

Clearly, he's a racist.

Maybe you should of thought better of it out of respect for Renzo.

So, you are claiming that it would be an insult to have black family members and I should not have insulted Renzo by saying this.

Wow.

Renzo Gracie is not afraid to tap out any member of his family, regardless of race. It's the kind of tough love that's made him America's number one dad.

So?

It's insulting to me that you would make a ridiculous post regarding Renzo Gracie's family.

lol

I wonder how man people are going to jump in without actually reading the link

I will vouch for TPK. He is only a racist against Steve72.

It's insulting to me that you would make a ridiculous post regarding Renzo Gracie's family.

lol...

I guess you are offended by the idea of black people being in the family of a white person. That's the clear implication of your post.

You should learn to love your fellow person no matter what his/her color.

Are you a member of the Renzo's family? Maybe you don't like having black people in your family.

Anyway, let's list all of the families on this thread that, according to the great wisdom of KipDynamite, are off limits when it comes to making ridiculous posts.

Chalupa = Korean

This thread is turning out much better than i expected.

I am insulted that you had so low expectations for one of my threads. There should have been no question in your mind. I am the Michael Jordan of MMA.TV.

Chalupa = door to door tropical fish salesman.

"I am the Michael Jordan of MMA.TV. "

Michael Jackson

The pre-Thiller Michael Jackson or the post-Thriller Michael Jackson?