Renzo's toughest blue belt...

Bro, for sure Renzo's toughest blue belt was Greg Amici. That dude was a monster. One time, he was doggin' a chick, when a guy on TV (i reckon it was Mr T. but I'm not sure) pissed him off. Amici sat on the TV and broke it...it was wild. The chick blew him on the broken TV. I heard that he lined up three of Renzo's blackbelts, John Danzahis (the guy from Greenland), Shorn Wilson (you know, the blonde dude from Kentucky) and Genius Dunne (the big dude that looks like he's from a prison movie). Bro, Amici squashed them all. He broke one dudes hip just by stting on him (let's just say that the Brazilian "guard" didn't look too impressive), he suffocated another and the other sat trembling in the corner pretending to read a book. The only person Amici hasn't beaten is my Uncle Hector, but he's weird and shaves his balls...Amici for sure is an ass-kicker...

as a witness, I can agree 100% with your story.

Bro, you are way cool. I told other people but they laugh at me and twist my nose. I have dreams at night where I dog my sister while my Uncle Hector shaves his balls. Is that normal?