Replacement Video Card?

I have an old machine I don't want to sink much into before I buy a new one maybe in a year or so, but my video card is toast. It's a Radeon HD 4870X2. Without having to worry about getting a new power supply, what would be something comparable, or maybe a little better for a replacement?

gforce 560

What is your price range?

http://www.amazon.com/BFG-BFGEGTX260MC896OCE-GeForce-MAXCORE-Graphics/dp/B001G0MSMG/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1321980266&sr=8-6

Go with that. I've had mine for 2 years and there is still no game I cant run on super high settings. (as long as you have a decent cpu) Currently playing Skyrim, Black Ops and Saints Row 3 on 1080 with anti aliasing x2 and everything set to high and still runs smooth as hell. Only thing is it doesnt have direct x 11 but every game still uses either 10 or 11 so there are no issues there.

Odennis that is three year old tech.

Here is a decent card with update GL and DirectX 11 for a fair price.

http://www.amazon.com/EVGA-GeForce-Mini-HDMI-Graphics-01G-P3-1556-KR/dp/B004R9OVE6/ref=pd_sim_sbs_e_3

Best Buy even carries it for $138.00 (which is surprising) lol

Yeah that's what I'm looking for something like that...

What do you think of the Radeon HD 6870? Can get a smokin deal on one

theseanster -  Yeah that's what I'm looking for something like that...

What do you think of the Radeon HD 6870? Can get a smokin deal on one

Does your system meet these specs?

500 Watt or greater power supply with two 75W 6-pin PCI Express® power connectors recommended (600 Watt and four 6-pin connectors for AMD CrossFireX™ technology in dual mode)

What is your deal on the 6870?
That is the one I am looking at.
Want to see where the prices go on Black Friday.

Wait till first quarter 2012 when the nvidia 600 series cards come out. You will at least get a card that is out now for less that way. Phone Post

I got impatient and bought the HD6870. Hopefully it's a decent upgrade for a year or two until I buy a new machine.