Report: Fight Pass Leak Appears to Confirm 296 Headliner Between McGregor vs Chandler

https://twitter.com/mmajunkie/status/1696950057864671717?s=46&t=F8fBUDDzqgbJB8tAhoXOCg

It was AI guys

I can tell you 100% that the UFC intends to do it on that date

• ignoring all of the USADA bylaws

Originally it was going to be in Dallas and it was moved to Vegas shortly after those discussions ended

2 Likes

Side note

The Bellator / PFL purchase has hit some gravel in the road

Bellator was asking over $300M

• a few angry x employees came out of the wood work trying to fuck the deal up

One of the things that was being harped on was an incident involving Kimbo

3 Likes

lol @ $300m when your competitor sold for ÂŁ4bn a while ago and since then significantly increased in value.

a rising tide raises all boats, except those with catastrophic leaks.

mike, stop flirting with us, what was the kimbo incident?

2 Likes

Kimbo vs Shamrock?

This is what I heard from an actual former employee

I was told that the Shamrock fight was originally scheduled to take place in Florida

Kimbo had a medical test done and it “revel was that he had some sort of problem with his heart and he failed the test. Coker and crew sent him for additional tests and all of them came back with the same result. In order not to cancel the fight they got around the issue by moving to a state that didn’t require the test needed”

Also, source told me that they asked for $330M

4 Likes

You ain’t fooling anyone BitchBoy. You don’t need pointers on sucking dick. You’re an Expert on it.

I don’t see anyone paying $330m for Bellator, and seems like they are down to 1 event a month. Not sure what Viacoms plan is but interested to see what happens to them. Hope PFL does buy them out eventually as combining the two rosters can make for some fun fights for the fans.