Report: Jason Miller accused of breaking man’s ribs in bar fight

2 Likes

Is he trying to set some kind of record?

Fuck’em. He doesn’t need help. He needs imprisonment. At best, he’s guilty of putting himself in these situations on a repeated basis.

Gonna be a busy time coming up for old Mayhem

7 Likes

Mayhem

1 Like

Yeah at this point he’s just an idiot.

3 Likes

It’s the strangest thing.

Most folks manage to go their whole lives without being arrested, assaulting anyone, getting into an armed standoff with police, etc.

And yet, this guy seemingly just can’t do it for more than a few months at a time.

I fear he’s at the end of the rope here. He’s due for some real time behind bars. What a dolt.

3 Likes

if u tend to get in fights, stay out of bars

5 Likes

And Waffle Houses.

5 Likes

A friend of mine is teetotal because he realises that when he drinks, he gets violent. Not many people that self aware in life is there, it’s not rocket science

1 Like

Where the mayhem monkey’s at now MEAN GENE?

So sad. Was a big fan of Mayhem

At this point, his rap sheet is longer than his pro MMA record.

Free Lee Murray and imprison Mayhem Miller.

2 Likes

Drake Reaction GIF by DJ Khaled

I had just kinda assumed he was in prison somewhere. How the fuck is this moron still allowed to participate in civilization? Lock him away or put him on a one-way flight to Liberia.

1 Like

I knocked some mouthy chump out at bar last night. These things happen.

This. Get fucked up at home.

You still getting in bar fights?

3 Likes

Not usually. Guy had it coming through. Threatening lives in a parking lot. I go for X-rays in the morning. Thumbs broke. Hoping I don’t need surgery.

1 Like

SN checks out.

I know of guys with way way more a criminal record that mayhem that are free. It’s funny how people think america is tossing guys in prison for weed.

Jason needs serious help with his various issues. Sad to read.

Hope he gets it someday before it’s too late for him or those in his his life.