Reporter schools a squatter! Justice for once!

Fox 2 News Headlines
Hurray!

LOL @ That Train Wreck of a Human

Love that reporter! 

good, fuck him! (her?)

seriously- how the fuck is this not a simpler open and shut case with squatters?

Amazing lol.

"That's not legit, you're stealing power!"

"I'm blessed"

microbiologynerd - 

good, fuck him! (her?)

seriously- how the fuck is this not a simpler open and shut case with squatters?

Shim IMO

Well, that was kind of totally brilliant ^_^

Oh, no you di-en't! Phone Post 3.0

microbiologynerd - 

good, fuck him! (her?)

I was debating too until the end of the video where he was getting cuffed and saw his hog poking out through his sweat pants. 

Im on fixed income yet i spent alot of money on this house

POS

Living off welfare, squatting in other people's homes, stealing power from other people, contributing nothing to society, waste of oxygen IMO. So now it gets to go to jail and become an additional burden to taxpayers. Put a bullet in it and spare us all.

That was brilliant. That reporter was so epic! Phone Post 3.0

BBC_Fighting - 
microbiologynerd - 

good, fuck him! (her?)

I was debating too until the end of the video where he was getting cuffed and saw his hog poking out through his sweat pants. 

Know how we can tell you're ghey?

Granpa - Living off welfare, squatting in other people's homes, stealing power from other people, contributing nothing to society, waste of oxygen IMO. So now it gets to go to jail and become an additional burden to taxpayers. Put a bullet in it and spare us all.

or have an island where all its go and live with each other. Off the land.

Wow, Lynn has some balls, I mean used to have balls

This made my day. I'm LOLing over here. Phone Post 3.0

LOL the attorney has the look of "this is what I fucking went to school for. SMH.".

Fo layta Phone Post 3.0

Charlie Laduff is awesome.

I saw him all drunk at the Corktown St Patty's parade. Later that day he got in a fight and bit some girl or something. lol

Mark Phone Post 3.0

Best thing Fox ever produced lol

As a landlord with tenants in my home right now the thought of this terrifies me. I think I would lose my mind if someone just moved into my property...

Great piece! Phone Post 3.0

Later