reporter thinks Rousey on the juice

madmaxej9 - didn't read te article but did he specifically say she was on roids? people often times mix up peds and roids. peds can be anything beginning from painkillers to stuff that enhances your endurance (EPO, the stuff Armstrong is accused of using) to stuff like HGO and all sorts of roids. Hell you are technically doped if you take 5 aspirin before you fight

Horsemeat.

Volleball players look nothing like Ronda.
Chick is jacked compared to them (that itself doesn't mean she's on PED's - 90% of maroons in here still think looks are the only indicator of juicing, which is retarded, cuz it's been proven many many times it isn't).

Pro volleyball player (kinda huge) : http://xxx01.wrzuta.pl/obraz/powieksz/9tigmBZTF27

Ronda :
http://www.rantsports.com/mma/files/2012/08/Ronda-Rousey.jpg

She certainly could be on gear but i see no reason to think so based on her appearance. She clearly has the same body type as her mom so its just good genetics imo. Phone Post

If that's your idea of feminine then good luck :D
I've never seen a lady looking like this in my life, not once and I happen to know some chicks that are in fact juicing.

Anyway I think Ronda is on some kind of PED's. Not because she looks like she does, but because she's a top pro athlete. And in my mind they're all on something by definition.
Since there's thousands of guys/women competing at lower levels in multiple disciplines and they're on PED's and still can't cut it by a wide margin, why somebody who's on top of the world, the best would be clean ? Any of them? Luck? Supehuman genetics? How?

Ryan Black - 
Kirik -  That is the stupidest thing I read on the Internet this month.

Yup. That is possibly the most laughable thing I've heard from a "journalist" all year, and THAT is saying something. Phone Post

He is not a journalist. It's a blog on a betting site for pete's sake.

you can juice like cyborg or you can juice a little bit.

Walked into that one dude :D Phone Post

superCalo - 
Kirik -  That is the stupidest thing I read on the Internet this month.

have you not read uG news ?

FrankShamrocksBraces -
superCalo -

Boom. Phone Post

Roasted.

You can't set them up like that, Kirik. Phone Post

superCalo - 

OOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

guardbr8kr -

she's definitely a pot head,"fight like a girl" type of guy.

Rogan said pot is a ped in his opinion. Phone Post

Anyone who says 100% someone is or isn't on peds comes off as foolish. Physique isn't always a sign of usage. Arod, Tim Sylvia, Barnett, etc. all doughy and (ex) ped users

What? People can't change their bodys nowdays without people saying they are on something?

I can't believe anyone would have a strong opinion one way or the other on the subject of her juicing. No one on this forum had any fact to back up their opinion. Maybe she, maybe she isn't. If she was, she certainly wouldn't admit it. Other athletes have accused competitors of peds, while being on them at the same time. We'll never know either way unless she gets caught. At this point she's clean, but I'm not taking her word for it either. Phone Post

Strykr619 - 
madmav -  

Pretty good airbrush job but yea I doubt she is on steroids atm. 

MINKYA LOOK AT THAT CLAMBOX

This Phone Post

I have no idea if Rhonda is on steriods or not, but to say she isn't muscular at all is crazy. In her recent appearance on Conan, her arms looked probably the most muscular I've ever seen on a girl, even Conan commented on them. Her body looks drastically differently than it did when I saw her at judo tournaments 4-5 years ago

I aint saying she's doing anything but im just sayin'.....TRT aint just for old guys

http://www.anti-agingmd.com/testoterone.html

superCalo -

This made me spit out my hefeweizen Phone Post