Reptile!!

Anyone here owned any reptiles from bearded dragons to savannah monitors?? Phone Post 3.0

MORTAL KOMBAT! Phone Post 3.0

DragonDidn'tDrinkEnoughPee - MORTAL KOMBAT! Phone Post 3.0
First thing I thought of. Voted up Phone Post 3.0

No, but we are all owned by them - EY Phone Post 3.0

Got that song In my head now. I like it. Voted up op Phone Post 3.0

Still have my trouser snake. Phone Post

DragonDidn'tDrinkEnoughPee - Got that song In my head now. I like it. Voted up op Phone Post 3.0
It is also stuck in my head. Actually I am playing the song right now. Phone Post 3.0

I have owned and bred about every reptile known to herpetoculture over the last 45 years.

colubrid1 - I have owned and bred about every reptile known to herpetoculture over the last 45 years.
Is your name skeeter or cooter? Phone Post 3.0

Iv had a bearded dragon, Argus monitor (he was fucking bad ass) and a boa constrictor Phone Post 3.0

Thought this thread was about the NIN song... son, I am disappoint. Phone Post 3.0

I want a giant lizard. Phone Post 3.0

I have had Savannah's, Nile's, Mangroves, a bearded dragon and an iguana. The Mangrove was a great lizard. Nile was way too mean, and the Savannah's were mean too and shot all over whenever they would get picked up. I didnt like the dragon, he would only eat crickets and worms and he ate way too much which got expensive.

Just got a New Caledonian (sp?) Crested gecko about a month ago. Watching him leap from object to object is pretty fascinating.

Thinking about a snake for my next and eventually a chameleon when I'm better at taking care of them. Phone Post 3.0

Had a Tokay Gecko up until a few months ago, got an infection and coulsnt fight it off poor guy :(

R.I.P. Loki Phone Post 3.0

My wife loves my reptile. Phone Post 3.0

As an Australian, I have a lot of reptiles. But none are pets. Phone Post 3.0

Which Is Faster: a Japanese Woman or a Komodo Dragon?

Clarence Parents -

Enjoy your vote up. Don't spend it all at once Phone Post 3.0