Reptilians = Demonic

Illuminati and David icke threads on the OG got me to dig out this book :Alien Encounters: Mark Eastman and Chuck Missler

What is astonishing about this final conflict (Armageddon) is that the world wil be taking up arms against God! (Psalm 2:1-4)

...there are different categories of "aliens" recognized by researchers. ....Reptilans, a group of humanoid entities with frog like faces that some in the new-age movement believe were our creator gods. In the book of revelation the Apostle John gives us a disturbing look at the final global conflict which is apparently orchestrated by entities that closely resemble descriptions of the Reptilians.

13And I saw coming out of the mouth of the (A)dragon and out of the mouth of the (B)beast and out of the mouth of the (C)false prophet, three (D)unclean spirits like (E)frogs;
14for they are (F)spirits of demons, (G)performing signs, which go out to the kings of the (H)whole world, to (I)gather them together for the war of the (J)great day of God, the Almighty.(revelation 16:13-14)

Like a scene out of the movie V these spirits of devils convince the world that they are our benevolent creator saviors by performing lying signs and wonders for the kings of the earth.

Once the kings of the earth are fully convinced of their deity, these fallen angels (nephilim), masquerading as reptilian "aliens" begin to describe the coming of a "bad ET" who will come in the clouds with tens of thousands of his followers. With their awesome power and persuasive leadership of the anti-christ they will draw the kings of the earth into a battle against Jesus Christ , whom they will have portrayed as that Bad "ET" who must be stopped at all costs!

I admire your insanity. I bet you're never bored.

Roses are red, Reptilians are blue......wait there's some black helicopters landing on my lawn BRB....

lueng jon I would agree with much of what you say there. It's more apparent each day how ET's and Aliens are becoming more mainstream in thought. I believe they will play a part in the Tribulation and are simply put demons in disguise.

J

"Roses are red, Reptilians are blue......wait there's some black helicopters landing on my lawn BRB.... "

LOL!

lueng jon...have you been reading the interview with Lacerta?? Talks about this kind of alien reptilian...very...informative?? Read it you will be surprised!!

No, where can i find it?

long live the annunaki!!!!
demons, angels, aliens, nephilim... whats the difference?

lueng jon...Google...Lacerta interview...that's all...

I seem to recall hearing this on art bell's show a long time ago. IF these reptilians exist I believe they are most likely fallen spiritual beings not extraterrestrials. This stuff falls in under what I call theory-ology.