Requesting undeletion of deletion request thread

Looks like a friendly fire incident clipped one too may threads. I have hoped to save that one for later, it being dear to me.  Maybe it is too late, and the thread has merged with the global consciousness.  Maybe it has maintained its identity and it will live forever in Paradise, the What If of hyperspace, playing badminton with redeemed Lloyd Irvin threads and whatnot.  Maybe it was never anything more than a bunch or zeros and ones, and it has ceased to exist entirely, fizzled into atoms and dispersed in the void.  Goodbye dear friend.

Oops, sorted it out, please delete this thread time release style, at 0000 GMT

TTT

Ttt Phone Post

thought you were leaving?

In before delete

Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku - 

I don't know what you're talking about.

2JupitersTooMany - 

remember...when you threatened the universe's very existence by saying if you rdemands werent met you were leaving the UG?

Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku -
2JupitersTooMany - 

remember...when you threatened the universe's very existence by saying if you rdemands werent met you were leaving the UG?

lol what's gotten into this guy? I think you have me confused for someone else. Phone Post

=)

mods, please delete the thread I made recently, which name I cannot say.

2JupitersTooMany - 

Not getting involved here but just wanted to say.. His demands were met

I truly have no clue what you two are talking about Phone Post