Requests anyone???????

and would you be game to ask mr severn why he is thowing this fight?

i for one wouldnt

Oh OK, cool.

The reason that I have left him off my list is that I havn't seen him compete, the others I have seen so there you go. That and the "World's most deadly man" ads just seemed to take away from the credibility of the man, nothing personal, just my opinion based on what I have observed.

Dave.

Steveoco,

People get paid for Working fights as well you know. Sure I would ask him, I can run faster and further than him any day of the week :)

Dave.

hehe u dont mean because he will tear you a new one. i mean. he seems very respectable to me. and i think he would get quite upset since.. its not a work :D

i think its just another case of picking a great fighter to boost profile. (tony belives he can beat him)

you see?

i think ppl will change there tune re tonys skills this year (even if they still dont like him). he will make it to the big show. just a matter of time. (i hope :P)

Time will tell won't it.

Dave.

This is all purely speculation, nobody knows if its going 2 be a work or not by I hope it won't be. Works are bad unless its a on a burger.

The reason I myself don't think it will be is because if Tony doesn't think he has the ability 2 beat these guys why would he want to get into the UFC or Pride. Its not like he will rock up there and go look guys I'm choosing my opponents and having fixed fights.

First timers in UFC get like what 2k show 2k win, dont know Pride but Im sure its not huge. So its not like he will earn big bucks for getting his ass handed 2 him in the big shows so why would he bother. From what I've heard Tony's doing all right for himself already so wat would be his motivation?

to be australias toughest (and maybe worlds)fighter?

maybe to back up the promotional claims?

tell you what. this is going to be for a lot of meny. and i cant see why these ppl are going to throw that away with there fight record. tony and severn will be fighting for the cash! no doubt about it.

and yes time will tell. so forget all the usumptions untill march 20th :D

"Works are bad unless its a on a burger. "

Classic catch that!

G.

I wasn't going to weigh in on this, but I looked at Severn's record. 54-7 doesn't look like the record of someone who throws a lot of fights.

I hope this fight isn't a work, i know Tony can win it fair and square. It's true that Severn is soon to retire and wants to get all the money he can before he does but i don't think he will throw this fight away.
ttt..

I request that Scott Cross keeps his pants up for at least one Spartan but i shouldnt ask for things i know will never happen.

yup, thats NEVER gonna happen kingy...never ever never