Requiem for a Dream

RussellPrice - 

I've never loved a man as much as I do now.

Fucked up movie for sure. 

bigJ6464 - 

Ive ate shrooms a hundred times and watched it its prob my favorite movie Spun isnt on that level but is another solid drug movie from that time.

Funny you mention Spun. My girl hadn't seen either movie, so we watched both tonight.

bigJ6464 -

Wasn’t the “Ass to Ass” comment an ad-lib by the guy? Thought I read that somewhere. If so, that dude is a fucking genius. LOL. 

Nitecrawler -
bigJ6464 -

Wasn’t the “Ass to Ass” comment an ad-lib by the guy? Thought I read that somewhere. If so, that dude is a fucking genius. LOL. 

The Ass to ass guy is actually the author of the book the movie was based on

Nitecrawler -
bigJ6464 -

I remember watching this movie with a girl when we were like 17 and her mom walked in the room during that scene. Pretty awkward to say the least. 

Nitecrawler -
bigJ6464 -

That's what I read on IMDB when they had a comments section

And Chopper is great more crime but kinda trippy

I know this isnt a movies to trip to thread but this is the most insane trippy movie I've seen

What film is that?

Alice 1988 there is an american version

takedownandsub -

What film is that?

Alice 1988 was on netflix and prime

Watched it at Bonnaroo on my big screen at my camp on acid and ended up with a crowd of 50 to 70 people. Started out with 6.