RESERVE 3 CHARACTERS FOR CLASSIC WoW NOWWWWW

Squatdog -

I'm deciding whether to play my beloved cow in TBC or my Lock, who will become stupidly overpowered in raiding and PVP...

Lock is holy shit amazing.....shaman not far behind man....I’d go lock LOL 

Squatdog -

Rogue is trash for raiding but great in PVP. Cloak of Skill.

CoS and don’t forget shadow step and cheat death is fucking haxx. If I got alliance I’ll definitely be considering rogue, I’ll take the welfare epics on a TBC rogue like a vanilla hunter in PvE, TBC will be just as face roll 

theseanster - 
Squatdog -

I'm deciding whether to play my beloved cow in TBC or my Lock, who will become stupidly overpowered in raiding and PVP...

I ran a WSG last night that had four Locks in greens and blues.

Squatdog - 
theseanster - 
Squatdog -

Haha, awesome. Destro lock is going to blow the roof off of DPS charts with BM hunter behind in TBC. There's going to be a metric fuckton of them like mages in classic vanilla. I'm not sure how they are in PvP but danjer plays one right now in vanilla, my guess is he can make it work.

Resto shaman will be #1 healer in the game hands down at least for PvE. Best comps will run 3 resto druids with 1 holy priest, 1 resto druid, and 1 holy paladin. Bank on it.

Sorry I meant 3 resto shaman and then 1 of everything else.

How well did SL/SL do in PvP after the nerf, I dont remember?

Lock is stupidly OP in BC but I'll probably just play my cow.

theseanster -
Squatdog - 
theseanster - 
Squatdog -

Haha, awesome. Destro lock is going to blow the roof off of DPS charts with BM hunter behind in TBC. There's going to be a metric fuckton of them like mages in classic vanilla. I'm not sure how they are in PvP but danjer plays one right now in vanilla, my guess is he can make it work.

Resto shaman will be #1 healer in the game hands down at least for PvE. Best comps will run 3 resto druids with 1 holy priest, 1 resto druid, and 1 holy paladin. Bank on it.

Bunch of shitty mages. 

Exactly. Arcane pulls fine DPS in TBC. Also, even though Combat rogue is meh in PvE, Sub rogue in PvP sounds pretty tempting to me anyway. Plus...How do you RMP without the M?????

theseanster - Sorry I meant 3 resto shaman and then 1 of everything else.

How well did SL/SL do in PvP after the nerf, I dont remember?

SL/SL did fine after the nerf. But players are way better now than then. I remember back then in decently high ranked arena matches people wouldn't dispel my stuff. Now in classic bgs that shit get insta dispelled. I literally search for solo warriors and rogues very much the same way the search for me lol.

Thus I think destro might be better in group pvp settings in tbc just like it is in classic vanilla. Sl/SL is still gonna be fine and much easier to play, and even preferred in 1v1 situations.

And actually, if memory serves correct, full affliction was the book spec in arenas because of the dot that did huge damage when dispelled. And with enough haste, affliction was even top dps in raids by the end of tbc. But early on with crap gear full affliction is bad.

theseanster - Exactly. Arcane pulls fine DPS in TBC. Also, even though Combat rogue is meh in PvE, Sub rogue in PvP sounds pretty tempting to me anyway. Plus...How do you RMP without the M?????

I go arcane in Tbc and max out haste for 1 second gcds lol. 

What server are we all playing Horde on?

lol "horde on"

theseanster - What server are we all playing Horde on?

lol "horde on"

I'm on Thunderfury. I'll help anyone out who comes down to the server. 

This new site/app…potato

How mages prepare for the new raid meta in BC: