resident evil: final chapter

1. bullshit ending with all the zombies insta-dying

2. misleading title- left it way open for another

3. coffee

Those movies are like taco bell. I know it's valueless crap even as I'm consuming it but I smile and make "Num Num" noises anyway.

I had to assume that Jill Valentine and Ada Wong are both dead, and that gives me a sad.

Thanks for the spoiler warning

Ya it was cheese

microbiologynerd - 1. bullshit ending with all the zombies insta-dying

3. coffee

Thanks for the spoiler warning, peckerneck!

microbiologynerd - 1. bullshit ending with all the zombies insta-dying

3. coffee

The zombies didn't die until the end? So they were just regular people throughout most of the movie? That does sound shitty.

Willybone - 

Those movies are like taco bell. I know it's valueless crap even as I'm consuming it but I smile and make "Num Num" noises anyway.

I can't even do that. The few that I've watched had me questioning why I was watching it during the viewing, and again when it ended.

LiveWire -

3. coffee

You guys really needed a spoiler warning for a movie like this? If you didn't know how the movie would go by the opening credits, you're missing out on 6 movies worth of hidtory.

Also, wasn't the last movie supposed to be 3 movies ago? This series will never end

TheDorkKnight - 
LiveWire -

3. coffee

You guys really needed a spoiler warning for a movie like this? If you didn't know how the movie would go by the opening credits, you're missing out on 6 movies worth of hidtory.

Also, wasn't the last movie supposed to be 3 movies ago? This series will never end

I heard somewhere that this was the last movie and they were going to reboot the franchise.

its been out over a year.

JLK -
TheDorkKnight - 
LiveWire -

3. coffee

I heard somewhere that this was the last movie and they were going to reboot the franchise.

I hope if they do re boot it they make it more to the game