RESPECT FOR FRANKIE EDGAR THREAD

One of the best fighters ever. Aldos crazy tdd is probably the only reason we arent having goat conversations about him regularly. He is one of the most overlooked underrated guys fighting today

owlfeeder - kinda makes you realize just how good aldo is, to be able to handle frankies gameplanning, fight iq, etc. Frankie is an absolute beast.

would never bet against him.
Exactly what I said to my friend.

Frankie is of legendary status, and he had nothing for Aldo.

Both are great

0hi0direct - Damn Frankie is THE TOUGHEST dude in the UFC. I don't think you can even debate it. P4P #1 when it comes to heart.

I hope the UFC takes great care of Frank. He would absolutely murder Conor McGregor. I've never seen anyone with so much tenacity.

If you're a true fan of this sport you shall leave your thanks for Frank below.

That is all.
He is, doesn't get the respect he deserves. A lot of bitter fans mad they frankie took tjeir guy. Hes a great fighter and an even better person.
War edgar!!!
#neverbeenfinished

0hi0direct - Can anyone give an example of a fighter with more heart and resolve than Frankie in the UFC?

Frank's a legit GOAT
None! Pfp toughest fucker around!

triforce -

I doubted Frankie in the first 2 BJ Penn fights, and in the 2 Gray Maynard fights - I've never doubted him after he KO'd Maynard in the 3rd fight. That guy is such a durable fighter, has more heart than any fighter I've seen before, comes back from adversity better than anyone... 

Yes sir!

0hi0direct -
owlfeeder - kinda makes you realize just how good aldo is, to be able to handle frankies gameplanning, fight iq, etc. Frankie is an absolute beast.

Both are great

I wouldn't say that. In their 1st fight I thought Frankie at least got a draw. I'd have to watch it again but I thought that was a very close fight. 

Mutant - Sorry I every doubted you Frankie I never will again. He bad destroy everyone not named Aldo. McGregor ran from their division for a reason and that's the answer.

That was actually a sick llast sentence. VTFU

One of the GOATs and still somehow underrated. 

Fedoral Crime -
0hi0direct -

Both are great

I wouldn't say that. In their 1st fight I thought Frankie at least got a draw. I'd have to watch it again but I thought that was a very close fight. 

I watched it again and still think Frankie won. And against Bendo at 155 too.  He was he first 2 division belt holder in my mind. 

Fedoral Crime -
0hi0direct -

Both are great

You're 100% correct bad choice of words.

I remember when this dude was on MTV.....what was it "True Life: I want to be a mms fighter " or some shit?

One of my faves. His fight against Tyson Griffin is still one of the best most technical well-rounded mma fights EVER!!!!!

0hi0direct -

Both are great
Makes you wonder what an Aldo Vs McGregor rematch would be like.

I know some people would say that Aldo would get slept every single time.

We don't know till it happens.

Frankie has a good chance of beating McGregor and I think Aldo would also have a good chance the 2nd time.

flip_guard -
0hi0direct -

Both are great
Makes you wonder what an Aldo Vs McGregor rematch would be like.

I know some people would say that Aldo would get slept every single time.

We don't know till it happens.

Frankie has a good chance of beating McGregor and I think Aldo would also have a good chance the 2nd time.
I always have, and still believe that Aldo is a tough fight for McGregor

0hi0direct - Damn Frankie is THE TOUGHEST dude in the UFC. I don't think you can even debate it. P4P #1 when it comes to heart.

I hope the UFC takes great care of Frank. He would absolutely murder Conor McGregor. I've never seen anyone with so much tenacity.

If you're a true fan of this sport you shall leave your thanks for Frank below.

That is all.

I bet against Frankie and uncles your name is Jose or McGregor he's not losing 

ranier wolfcastle -

Virtually identical 

Maybe somebody can prove me wrong on this:

I think Frankie is probably the best* fighter ever to not have a dominant title run. Shogun comes to mind and a possible challenger. But there aren't many.

*I use the word best purposefully. Sak, for instance, might be a "greater" fighter. But I don't think he was a better fighter.

Damn.. Look at Yair's face! I didn't know it was that bad.. Fuck man! Frankie is a beast and that midget can bang..

Frankie would maul Ocnor..

I'm surprised Frankie can cut to 145 with balls as big as his.  He's the living embodiment of the old saying about the size of the fight in the dog.  Definitely in the conversation for GOAT IMO.

KnockoutThoughts -

Frankie would maul Ocnor..

Ocnor CmRgegor