Respect for teacher

Need more kids like this

https://v.redd.it/j9dv0m53fym31

I was there when a kid in my class hit a teacher in detention when she tried to take his banana away. He grabbed her by the neck, pushed her into the chalkboard and punched her twice. 

We beat that kid into a messy pulp before anyone could get to the room to save him. You just didn't do crap like that. 

It it was great because I was supposed to have a few more days of detention but the principal pardoned me and the others involved for defending the teacher. 

2 Likes

I had teachers I did not like and ones I did but I never assaulted one.

That's just wrong.

that kid shut that down in a hurry
defended the teacher then broke up the fight
kid in red got clocked pretty good he was done at that point

When I was in 4th grade, had a teacher rip a patch of hair out of Jeff Bittner's head.  He cried all damn day.  This was back in the day, around 78 or so.  

1 Like

How long until the teacher is behind bars for thanking him?

I prefer Hot for Teacher

1 Like

Had a kid punch an elderly, female history teacher right in front of me once. The old gal was a WWII nurse who was still teaching.

Kid punched her square in the face because she asked him to not leave the classroom.

I seriously came THIS close to saying something to the guy.

--It wouldn't have been nice either. DEFINITELY would have been on the acerbic side, because you do NOT do sh!t like that in front of me because I WILL almost say something.

1 Like

As a former middle school teacher where the population was 80% African-American I can tell you that the kid in the gray jacket laying down the law probably has at least eight older brothers.

If a student hit my wife I would find their family and wreck all of them. Zero hesitation or remorse.

Finally they get around to a reboot of Welcome Back Kotter

but the god damn SJWs have to turn Mr Kotter into a woman SMH! 

Respect to the kid. He's got good form.

I had a kid attack a secretary when I was a teacher. I heard the screams coming from that portable they were in. I walked in. I stopped the attack. The kid didn't ever get aggressive in school again. I made it abundantly clear that crap behavior wasn't going to happen when I was around. He called me out and challenged me to fight after school. I showed up. He didn't.

I'd be ok with Pustak getting hit by one of his students....I'm a terrible person.

GuttyProfessor -

I had a kid attack a secretary when I was a teacher. I heard the screams coming from that portable they were in. I walked in. I stopped the attack. The kid didn't ever get aggressive in school again. I made it abundantly clear that crap behavior wasn't going to happen when I was around. He called me out and challenged me to fight after school. I showed up. He didn't.

My kid's wrestling coach is in her high school because he KOed a kid who spit on him at his old school. I was working at that school the day it happened. I didn't see it, but it spread through the school so fast that even me, the lowly electrician, heard about it. 

I asked him last season and he confirmed that he was breaking up a fight and another kid spit in his face so he knocked him the heck out. 

Good on that kid

Maybe teachers should hire into a protection racket?  Start a gfm, and the local gangs let it be known their class is one that gets respect.

King Trav -
GuttyProfessor -

My kid's wrestling coach is in her high school because he KOed a kid who spit on him at his old school. I was working at that school the day it happened. I didn't see it, but it spread through the school so fast that even me, the lowly electrician, heard about it. 

I asked him last season and he confirmed that he was breaking up a fight and another kid spit in his face so he knocked him the heck out. 

I don't doubt it. I didn't knock a kid out, but he quickly understood my point.

Good for him, defending his girlfriend 

sicko - 

Good for him, defending his girlfriend 

lol