Respect the Maldanada Boxing Defence

Most other HWs don't make it past the first minute in that fight. Fedor opened up with a 30-piece combination, and Fabio—unlike most MMA fighters, had the good sense to cover up, and let Fedor punch himself out.

Let us not forget that Fabio was a 22-0 professional boxer.

The slightest bit of boxing defence and counter punching ability nearly took out the best HW to ever fight.

Respect the Fedoremilianenka toughness. That motherfucker was knocked out 3 times, did the Zab Judah 3 times, and managed to come out for round 2.

Fabio basically rope a doped him

GSPsShadyHandWraps - Fabio basically rope a doped him
I was like, is he rope-a-doping him? He's fucking rope-a-doping him!

But the man was just too tired to finish it after his explosion. Also, not enough time to properly pull that off. Phone Post 3.0

That was a war. Fador did the stanky leg and was wabbled for awhile. If that was not in russia I don't know who would have won. Phone Post 3.0

FADE521 - That was a war. Fador did the stanky leg and was wabbled for awhile. If that was not in russia I don't know who would have won. Phone Post 3.0
So your saying Russia won that fight for him?!? Phone Post 3.0

That fight was a little like Brock-Carwin. It could have been stopped, but the guy getting fucked up came out and won the second round.

The slightest bit of boxing skill almost derailed Fedor. Fabio has legit boxing training. He kept his guard up and Fedor hook his arms, and then Fabio Octagon-a-doped him.

Maldanada punched Fedor for 4 straight minutes and he's never been one known for great cardio.

I was most surprised in how Fabio owned Fedor's ass in the clinch, and uppercutted him at a 90% connect rate.

Remember when Fedor had a clinch and ground game?

It's hard for me to see how Fedor won the third round.

1st 10-8 Fabio
2nd 10-9 Fedor
3rd Even, but gun to my head: Maldonado's round

I thought the first round was a 10-8. Best case scenario Emelianenkah pulled out a draw. But I'm not going to argue the decision.

Maldanadah's punches looked crisp and your right, he was chewing him up in the clinch. Phone Post 3.0

AssassinsNATION -
FADE521 - That was a war. Fador did the stanky leg and was wabbled for awhile. If that was not in russia I don't know who would have won. Phone Post 3.0
So your saying Russia won that fight for him?!? Phone Post 3.0
No but it didn't hurt his chances. Phone Post 3.0

Before Fedor got his bell rung he was adjusting and hit a nice uppercut to the body. If that combo had a few more uppercuts thrown in Maldonado might have been in more trouble.

Hard to put the ear muffs on with small gloves, great defense, reminded me of Rampage vs Wand in their UFC fight.

Suicidalforlife -

Before Fedor got his bell rung he was adjusting and hit a nice uppercut to the body. If that combo had a few more uppercuts thrown in Maldonado might have been in more trouble.

Hard to put the ear muffs on with small gloves, great defense, reminded me of Rampage vs Wand in their UFC fight.

Yeah that was some good defense. I wish Fedor would quit with the bum rushing.

I still don't see how people thing Maldonado won the 3rd, but the first was definitely grounds for a 10-8 and a draw, but shit Fedor deserves big props for coming back like that, no matter how much you dislike him, his fans, the judge not stopping it, or the decision. Phone Post 3.0

Jimmy Recard - I thought the first round was a 10-8. Best case scenario Emelianenkah pulled out a draw. But I'm not going to argue the decision.

Maldanadah's punches looked crisp and your right, he was chewing him up in the clinch. Phone Post 3.0
Agreed. Either way fabio earned my respect for damn sure. Phone Post 3.0

Suicidalforlife -

If this.. Then that might.. Zzzzzz Phone Post 3.0

46and2 -
Suicidalforlife -

Yeah that was some good defense. I wish Fedor would quit with the bum rushing.

I still don't see how people thing Maldonado won the 3rd, but the first was definitely grounds for a 10-8 and a draw, but shit Fedor deserves big props for coming back like that, no matter how much you dislike him, his fans, the judge not stopping it, or the decision. Phone Post 3.0

It was, makes it even stranger than Fedor didn't try and grapple at all.

I had Fedor winning , barely, can see the argument for a draw though. Maldonado didn't do much in the last 2 though.

Clarence Parents -
Suicidalforlife -

If this.. Then that might.. Zzzzzz Phone Post 3.0

Hahah, nice one.

Speculation my man, I am not making excuses.

Gimme a shout if you are ever having trouble with insomnia all the same.

Suicidalforlife -

Yeah. He busted out the Rampage Cage/Crazy Monkey. It's great against hooks.

A more refined guy like JDS or Stipe would cut through it or go to the body.

Wand and Fedor love to headhunt Phone Post 3.0

Maldonadah landed the better punches in the third. He chewed Fedor up with clinch uppercuts and had him doing the Brock.

Fedor is a fucking cyborg to have survived that assault. Those were clean shots landing in the first.

Huge respect to both fighters.

Makes me think that Fedor might have had something left in the Bigfoot and Hendo fights Phone Post 3.0

1. 10/8 Maldonada

2. 10/9 Fodor

3. 10/9 Fodor

If you take into account the comeback Japanese scoring style it makes sense for Fedor to have won. On the actual scoring system they had in play - should have been a draw. But it was not a travesty of a decision. Fighting Fedor to a decision and lamost finishing him in the first is reward enough. Fedor getting the win and getting UFC signed is a good thing

the weirdest thing about that fight was that Fedor didn't finish that combo with a takedown and finish like he did so many other times. Strange fight all around

Bobby Lupo -
Suicidalforlife -

Yeah. He busted out the Rampage Cage/Crazy Monkey. It's great against hooks.

A more refined guy like JDS or Stipe would cut through it or go to the body.

Wand and Fedor love to headhunt Phone Post 3.0

Always seems to be Fedors style, toughest route to victory. Gettin too old for that shit at this stage.

Counter right Fabio caught him as he lept in fucked him up so badly its hard to guage what he was thinking after that.

Low fight I.Q performance either way, tough to watch.

yeah fedor made a bad choice boxing with him. but it seemed like his mind was set on doing just that, and it couldnt be changed