Respect to Aldo

the man is a legend, never takes an easy fight. fights the top of the food chain every fight he does.. even when he loses a fight...he looks amazing. the GOAT featherweight ..Hall of famer. RESPECT

2 Likes

Still my favorite fighter.  

2 Likes

Amazing fighter.  No quit.

Admirable late push for Aldo for a 2nd title but he could retire after this. He made a young lion like Yan work every ounce for the title. His leg kicks came back and gave Yan more trouble than he’s gotten so far but Yan adjusted well and even turned the tables on that Aldo td in R1 and Aldo looked gassed from R4 on.

It was great to see Aldo mix it up a bit with the td and bring the kicks back…even body kicks…always wondered why he didn’t do those before along with his leg kicks…anyhow…

Post Connor loss, he still beat a surging possibly peak Edgar, finished Stephens and Moicano and arguably beat one of the best BWs in Moraes. Volk couldn’t do too much to him and he gave Yan the toughest fight of his career.

I think he should call it a career after this. Respectable effort against a young top guy like Yan but don’t think he’s gonna win the title from here. Nothing more to prove.

1 Like
Wasa-B -

Admirable late push for Aldo for a 2nd title but he could retire after this. He made a young lion like Yan work every ounce for the title. His leg kicks came back and gave Yan more trouble than he’s gotten so far but Yan adjusted well and even turned the tables on that Aldo td in R1 and Aldo looked gassed from R4 on.

It was great to see Aldo mix it up a bit with the td and bring the kicks back…even body kicks…always wondered why he didn’t do those before along with his leg kicks…anyhow…

Post Connor loss, he still beat a surging possibly peak Edgar, finished Stephens and Moicano and arguably beat one of the best BWs in Moraes. Volk couldn’t do too much to him and he gave Yan the toughest fight of his career.

I think he should call it a career after this. Respectable effort against a young top guy like Yan but don’t think he’s gonna win the title from here. Nothing more to prove.

agree with everything you’ve said

Post Connor loss, he fought:

Edgar

Holloway twice

Stephens

Moicano

Volkanovski

Moraes

Yan.

Wasa-B - Post Connor loss, he fought:

Edgar

Holloway twice

Stephens

Moicano

Volkanovski

Moraes

Yan.

beast of a line up. like I said, the man takes no easy fights. hes only 33 and it seems hes like 38-40..hes been around so long he just seems so much older..

Wasa-B - 

Great post.

Halls of fame were made for people like Aldo.

knappster - 

the man is a legend, never takes an easy fight. fights the top of the food chain every fight he does.. even when he loses a fight...he looks amazing. the GOAT featherweight ..Hall of famer. RESPECT

This

wiggum -
Wasa-B - 

Great post.

Halls of fame were made for people like Aldo.

Not only that, he has always conducted himself with and has been a compete professional from the beginning. He reigned over one of the deepest divisions in MMA for many years. I hope he’s made enough money to be set for life. 

LEGENDÂ