Rest In Peace Sean “the cannon” Gannon

Interesting that no MMA websites have picked up on the news yet.

1 Like
4 Likes

RIP to a UG legend, always loved his take on policing in his city compared to what it’s like in mine. His fight with Kimbo made him legendary for life on here.

Hopefully they are setting up the rematch then having a beer upstairs

2 Likes

Damn that sucks. RIP. Always enjoyed his contributions to the forum.

Damn. He was a remarkable guy.

Kimbo was a terrifying dude at the time and Gannon met him at his front door. More balls than 99.99% of the people on the planet. And he always seemed like a bright guy from his posts.

Terrible news. Rest easy, big guy.

12 Likes

Might as well post Kenny Florian’s legendary thread.

https://forums.mixedmartialarts.com/t/inside-info-gannon-x-kimbo/512869

12 Likes

He was only 32? Wow he must’ve been young when he fought Kimbo! What a fucking legend! RIP big guy.

Damn man, you have all this stuff saved? And your memory is far above mine I’ve noticed, had another name and a 01 join date and so many posts lately from you jog my memory to way back lol, keep up the good work dude

2 Likes

I had a few personal conversations with Sean, he was always respectful and up front. It was easy to talk with him and he had a humor that comes with the shittier sides of life R.I.P. Gannon

-Odin F

2 Likes

PM’d him for advice on legal stuff a couple times. What a great guy Sean was. Rest In Peace

1 Like

Rip

RIP

I can just remember some legendary threads.That was a big deal back then,because the UG played a major factor in this fight coming together.Sean came on here and said that he would beat Kimbo & it was pretty much set up from the UG.

Maybe you can remember Kimbo’s manager Icey Mike being on the forum?

2 Likes

RIP

1 Like

Sad news. Rest in peace big man

1 Like

RIP.

One of the few members I ever actually paid attention to. Legit. Tough. Smart. Someone I actually respected. Just a great guy and added a lot to the forum over the years. He will be missed.

3 Likes

That’s sad.

RIP Sean.

1 Like

@pjwoo no UG Sean was not 32 when he passed.
It was the other k9 police officer who was killed on duty in Mass in 2018

1 Like
16 Likes

7 Likes