Rest of my fight pics

Bisping=StillGatekeeper4Life - Where in Scotland bro? I'm in Inverkeithing Fife, would love to see you fight. Phone Post 3.0
Edinburgh man, Rick Young Black Belt Academy, probably fighting at the next Art of Combat! What gym are you with? ^^ Phone Post 3.0

JMO_LOL - are u a straw weight Phone Post 3.0
Haha, nah, fighting at 145, haha (: Phone Post 3.0

Damn, I'm just down the road from the Alhambra. I'll maybe be able to get along and see you fight.

I train up at Dulloch in Dunfermline, not as hardcore as you do though bud. It's more fitness and self defence I do. Phone Post 3.0

Bisping=StillGatekeeper4Life - Damn, I'm just down the road from the Alhambra. I'll maybe be able to get along and see you fight.

I train up at Dulloch in Dunfermline, not as hardcore as you do though bud. It's more fitness and self defence I do. Phone Post 3.0
Sweet! They put on two shows a year, next one will be September sometime (: Phone Post 3.0

RickStorm -

Great photos.. thanks for sharing them

and congrats on the win

Great o have a mod on my thread :3 Phone Post 3.0

Chadderz -
Bisping=StillGatekeeper4Life - Damn, I'm just down the road from the Alhambra. I'll maybe be able to get along and see you fight.

Sweet! They put on two shows a year, next one will be September sometime (: Phone Post 3.0
Excellent. I'll be up for that. Phone Post 3.0

Great pics and top effort mate! 15 seconds? Great stuff!

Ninja Lee -

Great pics and top effort mate! 15 seconds? Great stuff!

Yeah, might be less, gonna have to check the video. Phone Post 3.0

Good to see us skinny guys can have power too! Looking forward to video. Phone Post 3.0

2 pages... wtf We stop supporting UG fighters or something?
ttt for op.

hankatron - Good to see us skinny guys can have power too! Looking forward to video. Phone Post 3.0
You always wonder, as a guy who isn't very strong, "can I knock someone out?".

Glad I could answer it (: Phone Post 3.0

subd - 2 pages... wtf We stop supporting UG fighters or something?
ttt for op.
Haha, I'm just local man, nothing big ^^ Phone Post 3.0

Chadderz - TTT Phone Post 3.0
Go on lad, nice one chadderz hard work paying off Phone Post 3.0

TartanTopTeam Phone Post 3.0

Bisping=StillGatekeeper4Life - TartanTopTeam Phone Post 3.0
Haha, that needs to be my new screen name :L Phone Post 3.0

The Fella -

Awesome pics Chadderz! thanks for sharing ....

Glad you think I'm pretty ;p Phone Post 3.0

congrats on ur win!!!

ur lookin dangerous :)

Any asperations of going pro Chadderz?

If so what kind of timeframe you thinking about? Phone Post 3.0

I plan on turning pro when I get my purple belt, so round about 2016. Unless there is literally no challenges for me, I MIGHT turn sooner, but I doubt it (: Phone Post 3.0

Somebody recognised me today because of this thread, felt awesome! Phone Post 3.0