Restart HG firearms training...?

Buddy posted the following:

http://news.yahoo.com/earth-survived-near-miss-2012-solar-storm-nasa-222404357.html

http://www.torontosun.com%2F2012%2F07%2F12%2Fsolar-flare-could-wreak-havoc-on-earth&h=nAQGY0hcN

=====

"If you lose electricity you lose the ability to pump and create clean water, treat and pump sewage, to maintain any perishable foods, all perishable medications, and you lose the ability to manufacture new things, like replacement parts for the things that were damaged," Kappenman warns. "The phone and Internet systems are only backed up by a few days worth of standby generation with very limited fuel.

"The ability to pump fuel is lost, the ability to produce new fuel is lost. Transportation systems would be severely compromised, if not totally lost. It's something we really don't want to experience on a wide scale."

The Japanese nuclear plants at Fukishima melted down because the backup generators were swamped by tsunami water, but experts warn that a similar thing could happen in Canada and the U.S. during a massive grid failure.

^^^^ Might want to start up a gun collection, based on the purported 12% chance that we get stormed in the next 10 years. Any basic training classes being offered these days?

sign in here and it will be done.

LOL!......this is gonna be a fail thread :(

Attn Sgt

Oh never mind Phone Post 3.0

Need at least 6 HGers or people known to HGers needed....can do rifle or pistol.

We have the range access ironed out so we have a dedicated PRIVATE place. I did a class that turned into a goatfuk due to scheduling conflicts....not happening again.

We have a construction guy now to build what we need.....YEAH! He has full on equipment to make and put up our barricades or anything we want.

I have more steel target, IPSC sillouettes, etc lined up for purchase.

Maybe I can get an HGer price, depends. I tried that in the past, maybe can do again. But I'm not even gonna try unless I get at least 6 commitments.

sarge email me pricing and details i come out of marketing retirement one last time. make um work.

ps. can we bury a body out there?  i may know someone who needs to

FCTV808 - 

sarge email me pricing and details i come out of marketing retirement one last time. make um work.

ps. can we bury a body out there?  i may know someone who needs to

emailed u.

u mean carcass....like animal. feed the pigs!

Let's keep this up for the Lurkers Phone Post 3.0

SIGNED!

oh wait...