Restaurant employee spits kinetic Trumps face

U.S. Secret Service took an employee of a Chicago restaurant into custody Tuesday evening after she spit on President Donald Trump's son Eric Trump, the president's son told Breitbart News.

"It was purely a disgusting act by somebody who clearly has emotional problems," Eric Trump told Breitbart News when reached by phone late Tuesday evening. "For a party that preaches tolerance, this once again demonstrates they have very little civility. When somebody is sick enough to resort to spitting on someone, it just emphasizes a sickness and desperation and the fact that we're winning."

Eric Trump spoke to Breitbart News late Tuesday evening after local news reporters revealed what happened.

Mary Ann Ahern, a reporter for NBC channel 5 in Chicago, tweeted about the incident:

According to sources familiar with the matter, Eric Trump had, with a group of people, come into Aviary, an upscale lounge in Chicago, and the young woman‚Äďan employee of the establishment‚Äďcame right up to him and spit in his face. Per an eyewitness, she murmured inaudibly something that sounded like it was anti-Trump. Then Secret Service agents who were there protecting Eric Trump jumped into action and took the woman into custody. She was put in handcuffs and placed in a police paddy wagon, a source with knowledge said. Eric Trump decided not to press charges against the woman in the end, and she was released from police custody.

1 Like

What would have happened if someone would have spit in Obama's daughter's face?  Would they not press charges too?  Would it not be news worthy?

I hope that lady is fired and the restaurant is boycotted by the 50%

2 Likes

She was just fighting for social justice again. I for one, would like to thank this brave young lady for her service. 

2 Likes

There's something fucking wrong with liberals. Always acting like petulant bullies while simultaniously acting like perpetual victims. 

1 Like

stupid not to press charges, IMO, need to start making examples of these loons for their childish behavior

kingofpancakes80 -

She was just fighting for social justice again. I for one, would like to thank this brave young lady for her service. 

So brave and beautiful. Zim is a hero.

kinetic?

Curtis_E_Bare -

kinetic?

Eric Trump.  Google's autocorrect is messing up my threads on purpose 

I can't imagine how angry I would be if someone spit in my face.  That is one of the most disrespectful and vile thing to do to someone.  That should be considered assault because if someone spits in someone's face they should expect to be assaulted.

Tim Duncan -

What would have happened if someone would have spit in Obama's daughter's face?  Would they not press charges too?  Would it not be news worthy?

I hope that lady is fired and the restaurant is boycotted by the 50%

But she's upset!!! CNN will give her plenty of air time to tell her harrowing tale.

Ramon Maroni - stupid not to press charges, IMO, need to start making examples of these loons for their childish behavior

Agreed

camicom - 

Haha.

Water is wet. 

The sky is blue.

You spit on my face You will be picking up your teeth off the payment after you wake up from a nap.

Man or woman.

Have to give mad repsect to Eric trump for not doing anyhting about it.

1 Like
Sonester Sambo - 

Props to Eric trump for showing restraint. More and more people see who the good guys are

This is true. The more Trump supporters sit back and let these animals act up, the more people see how dangerous and unstable they are. The only thing I'm worried about is people getting fed up and defending themselves, because once they do, it's going to get the spin from all the usual libtards on cable news.

Strangleu -

Water is wet. 

The sky is blue.

You spit on my face You will be picking up your teeth off the payment after you wake up from a nap.

Man or woman.

Have to give mad repsect to Eric trump for not doing anyhting about it.

I don't. He should have given her the greatest reality check by following through with charges. That stupid cunt deserves to have a lifelong reminder of what believing stupid shit gets you, because it's obvious that reason and logic have long failed. 

Tim Duncan - 

I can't imagine how angry I would be if someone spit in my face.  That is one of the most disrespectful and vile thing to do to someone.  That should be considered assault because if someone spits in someone's face they should expect to be assaulted.

it is assault.

how many diseases etc are spread through saliva!?