Resting Heart Rate

Any of you dudes got a real low RHR? I got curious about mine after I heard about bisping make a comment on his.. Went to the doctor today actually and he checked it twice, first time was 42 second time was 48.... I run about 30-35 miles weekly and lift maybe once a week.. Curious to see others.. Phone Post

I got mine down to the upper 40s simply by running a few miles twice a week.

MbA7601 - 

Any of you dudes got a real low RHR? I got curious about mine after I heard about bisping make a comment on his.. Went to the doctor today actually and he checked it twice, first time was 42 second time was 48.... I run about 30-35 miles weekly and lift maybe once a week.. Curious to see others.. Phone Post

Your probably even lower than 42. Check it in the morning before you get out of bed.

Ive been as low as 32 at(18) but now im around 38 at(30)

Last time I checked it was 48 Phone Post

Mine hs never been that low. I would say 50's. But...I actually never measured it when I was younger and doing a lot more running. I just ran.

TAKU

Ya check in morning it ll b lower Phone Post

80, I should probably do more cardio and less lifting :) Phone Post

419 - I got mine down to the upper 40s simply by running a few miles twice a week.

Seriously?? Phone Post

Low 60s Phone Post

Yes, it freaked me out too.

Mine was 52 when I started attempting to lower it, and am doing a video log of it basically, LSD running + some intense work outs + (heavy) weight training all work. it's only been 10 days and having measured it Sunday, yesterday and today its at about 48.

I jog about 30-40 minutes everyday. Mine is still in the 65-70 region !!

grapplingwithzen - I jog about 30-40 minutes everyday. Mine is still in the 65-70 region !!

Maybe the intensity level is too low to cause a big improvement in conditioning?

Just a thought Phone Post

I dropped my RHR by jogging at a 9:00/mile pace, and it's nearly impossible for me to run any slower.

Mine is low 50's when I am just lifting and mid 40's when I am training hard and doing boxing and grappling.

I cycle probably 5-6hrs a week..dont know the range as my hrm is bust, Id say it's no higher than 120bpm.

A couple hours before my fight the doctor checked mine at 52 , I felt in very good shape and it was the lowest out of all my buddies who were fighting , what is normal for fight shape ? Phone Post

Mines 43 which I'm very happy with but I am only 5 7" 150lbs. Before my last fight doc told me I had perfect blood pressure and the best of day. Felt goodman. Phone Post

LiftStrong - Mine is low 50's when I am just lifting and mid 40's when I am training hard and doing boxing and grappling.

Troll? If your hr is that low during grappling/boxing you're doing it wrong. Phone Post

MixedMartialTart - 
LiftStrong - Mine is low 50's when I am just lifting and mid 40's when I am training hard and doing boxing and grappling.

Troll? If your hr is that low during grappling/boxing you're doing it wrong. Phone Post

I think he means in his weekly schedule... its higher during periods he just lifts rather than in periods he does combat sports as well